More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

where do we begin

Christina find Owen with Teddy(Grey's Anatomy)

Christina pushes her doctor mask from her face as she finishes a very tough demanding heart surgery on an aging old widow. She looks through the glass window, admiring some of her best work.

An intern said stood next to her cleaning his hands thoroughly. "That was... so awesome. I can't believe you did that."

"Well, believe it bucks a woo. I'm the greatest doctor in this hospital. And today, I prove once again how great I am. Now I got a hot man waiting on me." she accelerates past the younger intern heading over to the on-call room.

She waves at Meredith, who must be on her to surgery, as they pass each other in the hallway. She takes the elevator up to level 4. A large grin spreads across her face as the adrenaline kicks in from the life-saving procedures.

She found where Dr. Hunt said he would be. She presses her hand on the door, but before she enters. She heard a woman voice on the other end.

The Asian doctor leans in to hear, "Oh. Oh yessss. Mmmm. I can't believe we waited for mmmm ohhhh this long."

She decides to leave but heard Owen voice coo out

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)