More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

What's next?

Christina's proposition.

Christina's magnificent mansion housed numerous luxurious rooms filled with opulent antiques and fine paintings, reflecting her status and wealth. These grand surroundings echoed power and extravagance everywhere, hinting at a world shrouded in secrecy. But it was within her well-appointed study where Christina concealed her most intimate fantasies – hidden away on her laptop, accessed only when nobody else would dare disturb her privacy. It didn't take long before Emma noticed some unusual payment transactions made via online banking; those were directed toward certain escort agencies offering specialized services. The realization sent chills down her spine as the magnitude of what she had discovered dawned upon her. Without hesitation, Emma started strategizing ways to leverage this information against her employer for personal gain without jeopardizing her position or putting herself in danger. After all, there was no point in exposing Christina's secret desires if they could not serve any advantageous outcome for Emma and Sarah. And so, Emma decided to approach Sarah first, whom she trusted implicitly. They met up in the servants quarters behind closed doors, out of sight from prying eyes. With both of them now aware of Christina's dark side, they began brainstorming potential scenarios and methods to extract maximum benefits for themselves."So you really think we can get something substantial out of this?" asked Sarah, slightly nervous but excited nonetheless.

"What kind of gains do you have in mind? More money? What exactly did you have in mind?" Sarah asked curiously, leaning forward in anticipation. It wasn't uncommon for the rich mistresses to provide hefty compensation packages for excellent service, especially when discretion was required. Yet, Emma knew better than to rely solely on their current income sources - there needed to be more stability, and that meant considering new ventures together."We must consider our options carefully," Emma replied cautiously, running through various ideas that popped into her head during sleepless nights. "Let me propose a scenario. Imagine, Mrs. Christina becomes completely dependent on us to satisfy her needs... If we played our cards right, then perhaps she might reward us handsomely for being loyal and attending to her specific requirements." I found some stories that she had been reading about a Mistress submitting to her maids. They humiliated her by forcing her to do their chores said Emma. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to manipulate Mrs. Christina further. We need to find a way to make her feel completely , reliant, and submissive towards us, thus ensuring we hold significant influence over her life. Only then will we truly reap the fruits of our scheme?" Sarah nodded silently, thinking hard about how they could achieve such control over Christina. Now how do we get her to agree to try some roleplay with us asked Sarah."Well," Emma responded thoughtfully, stroking her chin. "Perhaps start subtlety.

Introduce it gradually, letting her know that there is nothing taboo or forbidden about these interests. Be patient, and let her lead the conversation whenever possible. Keep reminding her of her fascination for submission." "Sounds plausible," Sarah agreed. "But once she starts getting comfortable enough, we can slowly introduce more intense suggestions to push her boundaries even further." "Yes, indeed!" Emma added enthusiastically. Maybe a challenge where she suggests that she tries doing our jobs said Emma. Maybe initially she does housework and cleaning. Then as time goes on, maybe suggest cooking too. Slowly, little by little we ease her into the idea of total submission, eventually incorporating elements of dominance and discipline as part of our relationship dynamics, Emma continued, her voice laced with determination. They spent hours discussing different scenarios and mapping out step-by-step processes on how best to proceed. Meanwhile, Sarah reflected upon the extent of her feelings and intentions towards Christina. Would she actually want to go beyond playing pretend and explore genuine bondage roles? The next morning Emma and Sarah were cleaning the study when Christina entered. Emma started saying that their job was sometimes very hard for Sarah, Sarah agreed and Christina could not help but overhear them talking. Christina scoffed at them and said they should try running a successful business.

But Emma never missed an opportunity. She smiled sweetly at Christina and said “Perhaps someday soon” while giving her a wink. This remark piqued Christina's curiosity about the conversation and she couldn't resist asking what the two of them were planning to do. Curiosity got the better of her, and Christina invited Emma and Sarah to join her for tea in the garden later that evening. Christina then continued saying that she could do their job easily. To which Emma coyly replied, “If you say so,” adding a smirk while looking straight into Christina's eyes. This statement left Christina pondering whether Emma was challenging her authority or just simply stating a fact. As the discussion progressed, Sarah observed the dynamic unfolding between the three women, feeling an invisible undercurrent of excitement swirling around them. I will prove it to you I will take off a week and will do your jobs said Christina. Emma turned and smirked to herself before facing Christina again. If you want to do the chores we would do then there are some rules to be followed. Emma continued that the first rule was as Christina was going to be doing maid's duties she would have to dress as a maid. To which Christina reluctantly agreed seeing as it was a fair condition. Secondly, Christina had to follow every instruction that either Emma or Sarah gave her, strictly abiding by the standards set forth. Once more, Christina consented, albeit somewhat irritably.

Thirdly, the experiment would last precisely a week and not a moment longer, otherwise, it wouldn't yield accurate results. Again, Christina accepted grudgingly. Lastly, after completing each task successfully, Emma requested that Christina award them with a monetary bonus, symbolising her satisfaction with their performance. Although hesitant at first, Christina realized she had to treat the experience seriously since she wanted to understand the daily struggles of her employees. Agreeing, she paid them generously for their work. As the days went by, Christina embraced her newfound role with grace, taking immense pride in accomplishing tasks previously considered beneath her social standing. However, the initial novelty wore off quickly, and reality began to sink in. Tired and worn out from performing menial tasks, she craved relief. Little did Christina know that tonight would be the last time she slept in her bedroom for the week she was a maid.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)