More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phoenixdown1 Phoenixdown1

Who does Ashton pick?

Chrissy

Chrissy, in the next chair over from John was wearing a slender black dress, her hair looked amazing, perfect symmetry.

Ashton even during all the panic was still thinking with his dick, he's always had a thing for Chrissy. If he had a choice, which he did, of course he would pick her.

Ashton went to get the rope then made his way to Chrissy, her head resting back in the chair, she was out cold.

"Ohhhh good choice sunshine"

"Stop fucking calling me that"

He tied her up, just enough so she can't escape.

"Good, now take her phone from the chute"

"What ch...."

With a rattle he hears a clunk from the corner of the room. He thought to himself that could be a way out. A phone sat under a pipe leading into the wall. "Now when i tell you to play the video you play it... got that sunshine"

Ashton gives a middle finger salute showing all corners of the ceiling. "Yeah fickstock. I got it"

All of a sudden Chrissy slowly begins to open her eyes, dazed and confussed. The dirst thing she notices is her restraints. Stressing out then she draws her attention to Ashton.

"Ash...."

"Welcome to the green room Miss Teigen" chuckling.

Aston looked concerned.

"Play the video sunshine"

Ashton holds the mobile in front of Chrissy. She watches in Dismay. Ashton only assumes its a video about her secret. Tears run down Chrissy's face. After a while of silence.

"Now Miss Teigen, you'll do as i say or the whole world will know what you did. "Ashton, take down your pants"

"Fuck Ash, what is this... what's going on?" She sees John in the chair next to hers "JOHN"

He does not wake from his somber. "Ashton i wont ask again..... PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS"

Ashton drops his dacks to the ground. He has a pair of nayy blue jocks on. You can cleary see he's well hung.

"And your shorts"

Ashton hesitated before dropping them to, his limp but impressive cock hung infront of Chrissy. Her eyes said no intention of enjoying this moment.

"Here's our first challange..." a timer lights up on the wall preset at 2.00.

"Two minutes sunshine... two minutes to get hard, you don't, i hit post"

Ashton looked stunned, a million thoughts were running through his mind, he can't let this secret get out, his career would be over.

He began to pump his limp dick with his hand. He struggled, his thoughts all over the place.

"One minute"

He sighs, he had to do something, he made eye contact with Chrissy, his cock flinched, something in his brain ticked. He imagined how his dick would feel in her mouth or the tightness of her cunt.

She witnessed his cock rise to attention, Ashton was transfixed on her. His cock now hard with less than 10 seconds on the clock.

"Good work sunshine"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)