More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

Who's the lucky one?

Chris

As you touch and butt slap by all the guys, you walk towards chris, grabs his shirt, and start pulling to you. His reaction his quick, he put one hand on the back of your head , and another on your back .

While kissing , you both walk to the only bench on the court. You sit beside's each other , still kissing. You love the feeling of his lips on yours.

During the game , you sit on Chris legs , ' lap dance' postion , kiss him, then say " You wanna go somewhere more...private? " . He smiles, and answer " Yeah , sweetheart. I got my house , right down the corner " .

You both get up and start walking out of the park. Chris says to the guys " Hey , i gotta go hit that! I'll text you guys later . "

As you walk to his house, Chris let one hand go on your butt cheeks, keeping you close to him . You can't help it but only give him a kiss after that act.

Arrive at the house, he invite you to come in. The interior his pretty ghetto, you never saw some much bullet holes on a wall before. You sit on the couch , and notice , on the table in front of you , a bong. Chris sit next to you and say in your ears " Wanna do me a nice lap dance , baby? "

You obey, and get up. You slowly start , trying to the lap dance . You never did a lap dance , so you just try your best.

You start by dacing around his legs , moving your hair . You throw your hat far away in the house, and sits on his legs , not facing him. He gently put his two hands on your butt and start giving little tap and slap on it.

" Yeah, work that ass girl..."

As you dance , you start removing jeans. You can see that Chris love that, the bulge in his pants keep getting bigger. Now, your dancing in panties. So you decide to remove your top.

Now your fully in underwears, and Chris get his cock out. He get up and says " Bend over , girl.. "

You place your two hands on the table and lean forwards. Chris come behind you, remove your panties, and gets his cock in your ass . The cock of Chris is around 8 inches long.

Chris get faster and faster, and you moan louder and louder. He hold himself by grabbing your long hair.

Then , a couple of minutes later, the moment comes . Chris hot cum get inside you. He after that, get his cock out and replace it in his pants. He get is phone out and start texting. You, still naked with the cum falling from your ass , get your panties back on.

" So his that it?" You say to Chris, who's sitting on the couch , texting.

" Yeah. I'm not in the mood for some more actually. So, like, see you later?"

You roll your eyes, sign of dissapointment. But what did you think? It was just a one time thing.

You put your clothes back on , and leave the house of Chris.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)