More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

So who be you, and are with family, perhaps a friend or more, or are you single or just alone

Chris and his two female business Partners

Chris is heading to Isle De Crim, with Sally and Megan two of his business partners. He invited them on his vacation, cause he hopes to get closer to one of them, he doesn't mind which, but both would be nice.

Chris 's boss all the sudden handed him three tickets, after he returned from the Isle on business. He said that it was very satisfying for vacation, and decided to send the employee of the month, plus two. On vacation their for a week.

Chris was surprised that he was employee of the month, cause it's uselly is the bosses nephew that gets it. Now he's on the plane along with the two girls, on their way to a beautiful island get away, well according to the brochure he picked up at the airport.

The plane ride is about 5 more hours.

Sally is taking a nap, while Megan listens to a movie through headphones.

It looks to be a remake of Dracula. Chris gets a snack, and then naps himself. He awakens, as the pilot comes over the enter com "ladies and gentlemen...we are now approaching the isle....please stay seated as the plane comes to a land.....and enjoy your stay at the lovely Ludwig Hotel." Once the plane lands, Chris, Sally, and Megan get off. Theirs a set of twins greeting everyone, they're staying in the shade of the trees.

As they get to them "welcome to Isle De Crim....the number one destination for you pleasure" the twins say in unison.

They kinda stare towards Sally, almost as they lust for her

. "Let's go check-in before we start exploring" says Megan. "I agree......Chris you have the confirmation number right?" Sally responds.

"Of course....it's....right here, we're all set" reply's Chris with a quick smile.

Next be

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)