More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Luke575 Luke575

How will steph start her tyranny?

Chores and ridicule

With her evil smirk plastered on her beautiful face, she draped an arm around me, making me flinch involuntarily. She may be slim and petite, but I knew from experience that she was deceptively strong and unfortunately, stronger than me. Her full lips, covered in a clear lip gloss that couldn’t help but make me want it on my embarrassingly hardening cock, gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

I burned with embarrassment and shame at how aroused the woman I hated made me with such a simple act. Subtly, I moved my hands into my pockets to try and hide my erection. I don’t know if she didn’t notice it or pretended not to, but she whispered to me without comment on my situation. “Mom and dad say I’m in charge, that makes you my doesn’t it john?”

Her tone conveyed it was rhetorical, but regardless of the erection in my pants, I wasn’t willing to concede that point. “You know that not what they said,” I protested, “They said if there are any problems you’re in charge. I don’t see any problems here.” I gestured around the front lawn to exemplify my point.

Her Cheshire Cat grin only grew as she grabbed my face tightly and said sweetly, “But we do have a problem, I say you’re my , you say you’re not. I’d say us disagreeing is a problem.” I glared at her as she smiled smugly at me. We stared like that for minutes on the front lawn before she laughed lightly and patted my shoulder. “I’m kidding little brother! Laugh a little sometime, this is why no one likes you.”

“Hey people like me!” I protested angrily, but steph only smiled at me as I cursed myself for letting her get to me. This is how she does it, keeps making little comments until I react and then I feel worse for reacting than from her actual words. God I hate that bitch.

With a clap of her hands, steph brought my attention back to her as she cleared her throat dramatically, “As my first act as the woman in charge of this house, I demand you clean the kitchen.”

There was absolutely no part of me that relished the idea of loading the dishwasher, wiping down the counters, tables and floor or any of that nonsense, but for steph, this was a tame request and one that would get worse if I protested. So, I nodded my head and said to her calmly, “Okay I’ll clean the kitchen, but just so you know, I’m not doing all the housework myself, we can split it up evenly.”

Steph and I started walking inside as she responded, again surprisingly reasonably, “Well that would be fair, but I’m going to be honest with you john I kind of...” she faltered for a bit and actually looked embarrassing, surprising me greatly and making me concerned for her, “I failed a class last semester and have to retake it this summer, so I won’t have as much to do that stuff as you.”

To be clear, I’m no fan of stephanie’s, but I’m also not an unreasonable jerk like she is, so I said, “Fine, I’ll do more since I have more free time, but you will help when you can.”

She beamed at me and gave a smile that made me immediately regret my promise. She watched me as I started scrubbing the counters and loading the dishwasher. All the while i grumbled just low enough for her not to hear about this being bullshit, she wasn’t even doing schoolwork. Suddenly I felt a hard slap to my ass as I was bent over a table wiping down the far side and let out a Yelp and blushed at how embarrassingly high pitched it was. I turned my head to see my smiling step sister land another spank and hit my bottom lip to prevent another embarrassing noise escaping. There was a flash of a picture being taken, but before I could ask, she delivered another spank, eliciting a grunt from me.

Steph walked off to her room, muttering just loud enough for me to hear her, “He looks like such a little bitch like that.”

What does john do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)