More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CumOnYourWife2 CumOnYourWife2

What DOES she deserve?

Choices and punishment

You walk to her front door with the remote concealed - you have no idea how it works and are worried someone might one day steal it but for today, you have a plan.

You decide not to beat about the bush and get straight to the point when she arrives at the door.

'Hello neighbour. Now lets be clear, you hate me and I hate you, however, you still look quite cute and I plan to have you on your knees sucking my cock in precisely one hour, clear'?

The slap isn't unexpected but it still stings a lot more than you thougth it would!

'Well now, I deserver that, and you certainly don't deserve this, but...' And you press the fast forward button. Hard.

At first she merely looks unwell but then sagging starts, wrinkles appear, she slumps, pain appears on her face and she hunches. After 30 seconds she collapses on the floor. You stop and presss rewind.

'get up and go lie on the couch'. She staggers to her feet, crying, no idea what is happening. As she obeys you hit the fast forward again, she collapses on the couch aged between 90 and 100.

'I'll be back in 30 minutes to undo that' you say, walking home. You leave and hear her gasp out just one word, 'Please...'. In truth you are shocked at the terrible state she is in but you also hate her and you need time to think.

When you return the plan is clear in your mind. You reverse the damage you did and she staggers to her feet, shaking. 'What did you do you bastard'?

'Magic, and I can do it again so be polite'. You know she's the same age she was 30 minutes ago but she looks older, tired and slumped. You also realise she wet herself.

'Get upstairs, change into something pretty, and I want every stitch you wear to be attractive. Then make yourself up and come over to my house. When you arrive the door will be open - walk in, kneel in the center of the room and don;t speak. You'll be using your mouth a lot, just not for talking.

With that you leave abd go home, satisfied.

What happens 30 minutes later.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)