More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Where to first?

Chloe

You walk out your front door and run into your neighbor Chloe. She's wearing tight jogging shorts and a tank top over a sports bra. She has her smart phone strapped to her arm and is about to put her earbuds in. She is ignoring you.

"Don't jog today," you say, "but strip naked except for shoes and socks and skip naked as you wave your arms over your head. Lock yourself out too."

Chloe goes back into her apartment. A couple of minutes later, she comes out completely naked except for her shoes and socks. She pulls her apartment door shut and tests the handle to make sure it is locked.

"Orgasm every time you come to a corner," you say. "People seeing you nude makes you horny, and you love it!"

Chloe skips off down the walk way to the sidewalk then starts waving her arms over her head as she skips off down the sidewalk, her naked, curvy, tanned body on display for the whole world to see. You take a video of her and wonder if she will make it through her route without getting arrested for indecent exposure.

what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)