More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who is in the Mirror ?

Chloe Mendez age 20, freshman

Chloe awakens for her first day at UNSRCT. She peers into the mirror once more. Standing thier in her school uniform is a young blonde woman, hair down to her shoulders , eyes of green. Small breasts, her uniform that of all female students, mostly black, with white and red highlights throughout. Chloe Mendez comes from a mix marriage. Her father Hispanic, and her moth, which she resembles mostly a beautiful heiress of caucasian descent.

Thus meaning Chloe here, comes from a pretty wealthy family. Chloe knows nothing about this school, just that the den and her mother are childhood friends. Chloe heads out into the hall, shes on the second floor with all the other students. Each have their own rooms along this floor. The class rooms are on the second, and the basement is forbidden to students.

"Clas will begin in 20 minutes...all late students will be warned the first time, punish the second and the third time ...well let's hope that foesnt happen" comes the dens voice over the intercoms in the hall.

Chloe heads down stairs and heads to her classroom. Their ate 5 other students within this particular class. According to her schedule she has three classes that Alternate day to day. Each class last 6 hours if the day, but split, so 3 hours now, lunch then 3 more hours of the same class a day.

The room is set up with the teacher area infron, and two tables each with three chairs on one side. First table has three girls . You have Tamera a african girl with brunette hair, shortish, wears glasses and average breasts. Then theirs Dani a red hair finger girl with light freckles, hair that goes half way down her back average breasts. And Sarah, a blonde girl with shortish and some nicer sized breasts.

The other table has two guys, with empty seat in between them. Their uniforms are also mostly black, but accented with blue instead of red and white. Chloe doesn't know who these two guys are, she only knows the three girls names, cause their rooms are near hers on the second floor. Chloe has a seat between the two guys, and they await the teacher to arrive.

What next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)