More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enigma5 Enigma5

Where to begin???

Chloe Decker (Lucifer)

"Open the door, LAPD." Decker cried, hammering on the door. The only answer was the sound of bangings and scrapings from inside the house. "Detective Chloe Decker, LAPD, we know you're in there." Still no answer. "We go on 3." She whispered to Dan Espionsa, who was backing her up. He nodded and she held up three fingers. "Last chance. Open the door." She cried, lowering one finger. When there was no answer, she lowered another finger. After a deep breath, she lowered the third finger as her and Dan simultaneously slammed their thick boots into the door, causing it to buckle and swing open.

Decker and Espinosa moved quickly through the building, guns up, covering each other. They were moving towards the source of the noises, still identifying themselves, but whoever was making the noises didn't answer. Chloe heard a soft THUD from a nearby room and turned to find that Espinosa, who'd been covering her rear, was gone. Decker knew the protocol, she knew she wasn't supposed to engage without backup, she should have fallen back to her car and radioed for backup, but she could be reckless at times. I was counting on that recklessness.

Neither Decker, nor Espinosa noticed the hidden cameras following their every movement. I sneered, as I sat in my safe-room watching them on the monitors. Cops always think they know better, but they have to follow the rules, and that makes them predictable. So far it was happening just as I'd planned. I knew Espinosa was a crooked cop. He'd made some morally questionable decisions in the past, so when he spotted the open safe, full of cash, gold and jewels, he thought it couldn't hurt to take a closer look. That's when he'd blundered into one of my booby-traps a high-voltage taser that shot out from the wall, knocking him out instantly. I'd rigged the whole building with traps. Now Decker was alone and it would only be a matter of time before she triggered one and got herself captured. Then I could proceed with the next phase of my plan.

Four minutes later, Decker opened a door into a large, plush room. The last thing she saw before being knocked out was herself, reflected in a floor-to-ceiling mirror.

Now that Decker was , I could proceed with the next phase of my plan. I opened the app on my phone that I'd designed just for this and disabled the booby-traps. I then quickly moved through the house to get to Decker. As I stood over her somnolent body, I sighed with pleasure, she was even more beautiful in person than she had been in my surveillance photos, and she smelled incredible. My dick started to stiffen at the sight of her, but maybe that's just because I knew what I had planned for her. I carried her to the garage, where a plain-looking sedan was waiting. I quickly bound her hands and feet and placed her in the back seat, sitting up, with a seat belt on. To any observers it would look as if she had simply fallen asleep against the window. I switched the plates on the car to one of the same model and colour. I removed Decker's radio, phone, gun, wallet and anything else that could be used to find or identify her, or could be used as a weapon. Just as a precaution. Then I climbed into the driver's seat, started the engine, pulled out my phone, reactivated all the booby-traps, then drove away smiling smugly to myself. The plan had gone off without a hitch.

Getting Decker to my pre-prepared stash-house was somewhat harder. I kept her the whole time, so that she wouldn't wake. It took several days, many modes of transport and frequent vehicle changes to pull off, but it had worked. I slowly drove down the long driveway to the isolated country-house, Chloe Decker, , bound and gagged in the back of my dark green station-wagon. This house would be her new home for the foreseeable future. I took her downstairs, to the basement I'd prepared, stripped her, washed her and removed her bindings. I couldn't leave without doing one final thing first. I opened the large bag I'd brought with me, and removed one of three pet shock-collars, this one bright pink and bearing a little tag that says Chloe. It fit perfectly around her neck. I smiled, watching her asleep on the floor, drooling through her gag. Then I simply got up and walked out. If my calculations were correct (and they always were) she would wake in about two hours, then the real fun could begin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)