More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Where to first?

Chloe 2

You think of your neighbor Chloe. You know she is is rich, living off her parents money while she tries to make a name for herself as a model. She is very cold towards you and probably would not spit on you if you were on fire. You walk next door and pound on her door.

Chloe swings the door open. She is wearing a sleeveless sundress. Her thick blonde hair is in a pony tail, and her make up is done perfectly, accentuating her plump lips, high cheekbones, and blue eyes. She glares at you. "What do you want? I have a photo shoot to get to."

"Did you forget?" you ask.

"Forget what?" she asks.

"You agreed to have sex with me any time I want in exchange with me not telling anyone you have been flashing your tits and ass to junior high students."

Chloe turns red, and a scared look crosses her face as a new memory forms in her mind. "Oh, that," she says.

"You could get into a lot of trouble for that," you say, "your modeling career...."

"OK, fine, let's get it over with!" She says. She opens the door and lets you in then slams it shut.

"Just kneel and blow me today," you say, "It'll be quick."

Chloe kneels while you unzip your pants and take out your erection. "We both know you love to be on your knees in front of a man with his cock in your mouth, so don't pretend you don't love this."

Chloe lets a moan escape her as she sucks on your cock. "Yep, nothing makes you happier than kneeling before a man with his cock in your mouth."

Chloe moans again and keeps expertly going down on you.

After a while, you say,"And we both know how much you love it when a man cums all over you. Having a man cum on you makes you orgasm." You push her off of you and cum all over her face as she loudly moans with her orgasm. You shoot the last strand hanging from her hair down on her forehead. She is panting and red.

"Very good, Chloe," you say.

"Damn," she says, "Now I have to do my make up and hair again."

"No, you know you look perfect," you say. "You know you blew me earlier and your hair and make up look perfect, and you wiped your pussy dry."

"Oh yeah," said Chloe.

"Thanks for the blow job," you say.

"Whatever," she says. She grabs a large tote bag and looks at you. She motions her head towards the door.

You smile as she look at the cum on her face she is now convinced is not there. You smile and leave ahead of her. She closes her door and walks off to her car.

what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)