More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Troof Troof

What's next?

Chloe's pregnant dream

Your big, pregnant belly.
Your baby moving inside you.
Your baby sucking your breast
.
A big, strong man. You can’t see his face but you know he’s beautiful and he loves you. He holds you and your children in his arms.

You wake up in your bed, sun from your bedroom window hitting your face. You sit up, your mind frantically clutching at those incredible feelings as the dream begins to fade from your memory. You have to keep feeling that way.

A big belly. You grab your pillow and fold it over, stuffing it into your shirt. Holding your hands over your improvised fake belly, you feel yourself getting excited. You move your hands over it. It’s so soft, and you can hear the material of the pillow rubbing against itself inside… almost as if your baby is moving.

You can’t take it any more. You try to get a hand down your pajama pants, but it’s a bad angle. You get on your knees and bow down on your bed, holding yourself up with one hand and tugging your pajama pants down with the other. You press your tummy against the pillow under your shirt, keeping it in place against your mattress.

There was more to the dream. A baby, outside of you. Your baby. It was sucking on your nipple. You’re rubbing your hard clitoris with one hand and holding this whole simulation together with the other. You can’t touch your nipple. Unless…

You take your hand out from between your legs and grab one of your big breasts, tilting your head forward as far as it can go. You push your breast up, toward your mouth, and finally get it to your lips, feeling your hard nipple through the T-shirt. You take your own nipple into your mouth for the first time, deciding you can put up with the cotton in your mouth this once. The fake belly won’t work without the T-shirt.

You close your eyes and lower your head to the mattress, using gravity to assist you in holding your nipple in your mouth. You return to rubbing yourself, thinking about the man in your dream. So powerful, so loving… he was the father of your children, you’re sure of it. You want more children from him.

You don’t last long in this state. You moan, the sound escaping through your nose as your clothed breast fails to muffle you. You don’t care, touching yourself like this feels too good. You orgasm, dropping your breast from your mouth and moaning out loud with your head pressing on the mattress. You collapse on the bed, naked from the waist down, holding the pillow under your shirt with both hands.

“I’m pregnant…” you sigh.

You realize your father is standing in the open doorway to your bedroom.


Your parents march you into a doctor’s office to determine that you, a virgin, are not actually pregnant. They take the door off your bedroom, and forbid you from going anywhere aside from your home and school. You’ve never felt so dirty, humiliated, and alone.

Back at school, you open up OBGYN’s messenger and type out the whole story in frustration, pausing only to wipe tears from your eyes. Something about the vibe you give off as you sit in the computer lab keeps everyone from approaching you. When you get it all down, you feel a sense of relief. Your parents already know your most embarrassing secret, so it could hardly get worse.

OBGYN replied instantly:

Dear Chloe,

You are very brave to share everything with me so openly. I am proud of you. I understand that you want to leave your parents’ authority immediately.

Normally I would not suggest this path to women with no sexual experience, but you are a special case. I have a place called Fort OBGYN that you may have heard of, where I welcome people like you who wish to start new lives.

At Fort OBGYN, I will pay you to get pregnant and have many children, but you will not live with them or know them. Instead I will send them to be raised in colonies on distant planets where they will protect the Earth from invasion.

However, it is quite common for volunteers to leave Fort OBGYN after falling in love and start perfectly normal families of their own, so don’t think that volunteering will keep you from being able to have your own family.

Think about it. If you decide that you would prefer such a life over your current one, I will arrange transportation for you to go to Fort OBGYN and stay in the new volunteer lodgings just outside the walls until the rest of the new volunteers get there. Then you can start your new lives together.

View the attached document for more detailed information on your options in Fort OBGYN.

Sincerely,

OBGYN

He's proud of you! Your parents are ashamed of you, but OBGYN is proud. Your heart races as you read the document explaining the jobs you could learn to do at Fort OBGYN. What you’d really like to do, more than anything, is to be pregnant all the time as your job. But, not keeping your baby? You always dreamed of keeping your baby when you got pregnant, of keeping something that loves you. You aren’t sure if you could give it away.

But on the other hand, now that you know what your parents are really like, you think they’d probably introduce you to possible husbands who don't want kids or even want to see you naked. OBGYN says you can meet a man at the Fort. You can fall in love, and keep your babies after. It sounds so perfect. Surely you can find a better man at Fort OBGYN, than you could if you stay where you are now.

Do you choose a new life?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)