More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Pick a story.

Children for the Empire. (Harem, Creampie, Fantasy, "Nuns". Ongoing.)

In the great entry hall of the House of the Blessed, leaving all that he had known behind, and in his worn and trusted armor, Dorme, General of the Heavy Infantry, the soon-to-be Lord Praetor, master of the entire Grand Imperial Army, devoted husband, and loving father, knelt reverently at the massive and splendorous statue of his God-Emperor, daring to rest his hand upon it's foot, and prayed for strength.

It was their divine decree and favor, that he spend a year within these walls, to sire strong and brave sons, and beautiful and dutiful daughters, as reward for his years of faithful service and sacrifice to the Empire. His wife and concubine were understandably unpleased by this, but as it was the will of their lord and master, they had to obey. For the God-Emperor's Master of Shadows had eyes and ears everywhere.

Thus so it was, that Dorme bade his son and heir, his mother, and his wife, a short farewell, promising that a year will pass quickly and that he is eager to see their faces when he returns from this new duty.

Finishing his prayer, he pushed off of his good leg and stood tall. Despite knowing that the guards stationed along the walls, whom he had personally oversaw the training of, would never make mention of it, he took careful, controlled breaths to hide his unsteadiness. Walking deliberately, he strode over behind the statue, and with one more look at this great city he loved with all his heart, he put his hand upon the door, that would allow only him entrance, crossed through the threshold, and let it close behind him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)