More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PearlyWisdom99 PearlyWisdom99

Who shall we follow?

Chi-Chi, Ox Queen

The buff woman wearing an orange gi and with black hair tied in a bun took stock of where she was. It was a barren wasteland. Sure, there were a couple of streams and some plant life, but the plants were withered and brown, while the water looked dangerously polluted. This didn't look like a place where living beings could survive for very long, but Chi-Chi had been through worse. Much worse.

Quickly collecting her thoughts, she sent out her ki sense as far as she could. This tournament could have contestants even more powerful than her and she did NOT want to be caught off-guard. Her ki sense reached out for miles and miles around, but Chi-Chi could not find anything stronger than a tree. Of course, that still left the possibility of androids or people with god ki in this tournament, so she saw no reason to let her guard down just yet.

Chi-Chi noted that this area was completely flat, with no buildings or caves or anything where a Dragon Ball could be hidden. So, she took to the air and started flying. She remembered the angel's words about how she ally with another contestant. It was best to see if she could find someone she could work with, or at least places where a Rainbow Dragon Ball could be.

After flying for what she could have sworn was thousands of miles, the area below was still nothing but wastes. Then, she suddenly sensed a very familiar ki signature below where she was. Well, she thought it was familiar, but she had never sensed such a strong ki since Majin Buu, who was way stronger than this person was supposed to be.

Intrigued, she alighted to where this other woman was and was surprised to see who it was.

Who does she meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)