More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantompen Phantompen

Which pair do you wish to follow?

Cheryl and Raven

College parties tended to have everything that Cheryl hated: big crowds of people, music blasting so loud that being able to focus on thoughts or have a pleasant conversation was impossible, and nothing in the way of personal space. Despite these faults, there was one thing the parties tended to have that gave the dirty-blonde artist a reason to put up with all the chaos: girls. Cheryl had been completely aware of her sexuality since high school, and her inability to focus on doing any real work during the initial anatomy studies had simply cemented it for her. This party was no exception, as Cheryl found herself surrounded by other women her age, all of them letting loose and having a good time, and Cheryl too shy to even try approaching any of them.

"Hey."

Cheryl looked away from the gyrating backside of the redhead she'd been observing with enthusiasm that went beyond a love of dance. The curvy rear found itself pushed out of Cheryl's mind entirely by the sight that greeted her. The woman that had grabbed her attention was like something out of Cheryl's most secret fantasies. Tall, with a strong build and curves in all the right places, the goddess standing before her had jet black hair, interrupted by vibrantly colored highlights, her face was adorned with several piercings on her lips and eyebrows, and a tapestry of ink peeked out from parts of her dark clothing.

"Ahuh-haa..." Cheryl stammered out. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as she completely fumbled her first impression. "Hey. Uh... do you need something?"

"Saw you standing here looking like a lost cat. Figured you could use some company." the mysterious beauty said, extending a hand. "Raven."

"Cheryl!" the artist replied eagerly, shaking Raven's hand.

"Well, Cheryl, what do you say we go grab a drink?" Raven asked, though the way she grabbed Cheryl's wrist and began pulling her along made it clear that it was more of a declaration than a suggestion.

Cheryl, for her part, simply followed along as her heart hammered away.

One drink quickly turned into two, which became three as the duo started to break the ice. Everything Raven had to say was like deep insight to Cheryl, who happily listened and nodded along, adding her own artistic perspective when she could. It wasn't long before the pair were laughing and putting their hands on each other's shoulders for support as they began to sway.

By drink five, Cheryl and Raven discovered that they both had the same sexual inclinations.

By drink seven, the unusual pair was desperately looking for a quiet room of the house in which to make out in peace.

"Fuuuck!" Cheryl whined. "This is why I hate parties! Everywhere's already fulla people!"

"C'mon." Raven said, tugging lazily at Cheryl's arm. "Fuck this place. I know where we can go..."

That was the last thing Cheryl recalled before the rest of the night went black.

She had no idea how long it had been since the party. Whether it was day or night or even the same week were beyond Cheryl's reckoning right now. For the moment, her entire world was darkness, throbbing pain in her skull, and the feeling of the strong, smooth arms wrapped around her.

"Uugh... where am I?" she whispered out groggily. Her sight took a seeming eternity to focus before Cheryl could get an answer.

Where are the two waking up? Can Cheryl even tell at first glance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)