More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Three days later, on Halloween night...

Chelsey met up with her friends (Rewrite)

(Some chapters may have specific fetish content than you may dislike, such as and certain more obscure fetishes. These chapters will be marked by an A/N like this one, and will not contain anything beyond sex scenes within them. Feel free to skip those chapters if you want!)

Halloween night had always had a magical air about it for Chelsey. The lights, the colors, the decorations, and smell of a cool fall night... Her feelings on any particular Halloween were never quite the same.

This year, however, all those festivities took a backseat to her strange excitement over the costumes her friends had made her. Well, that and the sinking feeling that this could all be a weird prank.

Ignoring that for now and donning her costume, she admired her handiwork one last time. She wore a pair of crimson dress pants, some black dress shoes, and an admittedly tight-fitting red undershirt, with a relatively large neck to give her some breathing room. Said wide neck also happened to show off her cleavage, though Chelsey was relatively oblivious when it came to the gaze of onlookers by now anyways.

From her lower back sprouted a pair of cute plush bat wings, far too tiny to get in the way, but just big enough to be noticeable in the darkness of the night.

The outfit was topped off by a flowing black overcoat that had holes cut out in the back for her wings, as well as a pair of fake fangs that wrapped around her teeth to stay put. Finally, she debated wearing red color contacts, but she thought it was cuter to keep her glasses on.

The walk to her trick-or-treating group's specified meeting spot was a calm one, the festivities bot quite having kicked off yet. Children ran and played in their costumes, adults set out candy bowls and lit their porch lights, and the streets slowly filled with cars dropping off trick-or-treaters of all ages.

Spotting Penny among a small group of four other teens, Chelsey picked up her pace to reach them, waving as she approached.

The first to notice Chelsey was another close friend of hers, Rosannah, better known as Rosie. Rosie's shoulder-length black hair was adorned with false golden ornaments, and her dark tan skin was gorgeously complemented by the purple, white, and gold pharoah robes she wore. The left side of her outfit had a large cut going up a short ways along her side, exposing her hip and upper thigh, as well as the straps of her seemingly matching underwear.

"Lookin' good Chelsey! How do you like my costume? Nice and sexy, yeah~?" Rosie jokingly flirted, swaying her hips in just the right way to expose her inner thighs, but not too much to show off her her crotch.

"Gorgeous as always! You'd better cover up a bit more though, or this vampire will suck your blood!" Chelsey faked a hissing noise, gaining a chuckle from the Egyptian queen.

Looking around the group, Chelsey couldn't spot Vanessa. She turned to Penny, who wore a somewhat revealing mummy costume seemingly made of real, individual straps of fabric, and asked; "Say, Penny, where's Nessa? I haven't seen or heard from her all weekend."

The mummy-wrapped girl pondered for a moment, before a thought seemingly struck her (a rarity for her), "Ooooh, yeah! Hehehe, Nessa's doin' some stuff for the party, as well as some, hehe, last minute prep for your costume~ She said she'd meet up with us and we could do some last-minute trick or treating on the road before heading off to the party! That's where you're gonna get your, heh, costume~"

Chelsey nodded, wondering what the two of them were up to. Either Penny or Vanessa being in a giggly mood was never a good sign...

A few minutes later and the group set off, heading along the main roads first. The suburban area of the town was relatively large, but was mostly taken up by back roads, forests, and small farm fields. Apparently, Chelsey and Penny would split off from the group at the edge of the suburban area, and would head down a dead-end street, Ean F. Drive, to where the party was being held.

What surprised Chelsey wasn't the location, but instead that it was Rosie's house that the party was being held at, considering her shy personality. After asking her why she was hosting the party, all she responded with was "I just felt like it, y'know?"

Chelsey decided to leave it at that.

About an hour or two later, most of the group had gone home, but not before a long night of netting candy, occasionally flirtatious complements, and more than a few failed pick-up attempts from other teenage trick-or-treaters, male and female alike.

Once the group had gotten enough candy to satisfy them all, they went about their usual ritual of comparing the fullness of their goodie bags. Much to her friends' lack of surprise, Chelsey had the heaviest bag by far. Despite feeling a bit bad and offering to share, the group turned her down, even Penny being surprisingly adamant about not accepting Chelsey's charity, only being convinced to take one of her favorite chocolates.

Rosie had left early to help her older sister, Lillian, and Vanessa to set up the party, and shortly after the other three girls headed home to deposit their bountiful plunder of sweets before going to the party as well.

That left Chelsey and Penny walking alone through a small park at the edge of town towards the party's street. Penny said that Vanessa should be waiting at a public bathroom near the street with Chelsey's costume. Penny also said they specifically picked that bathroom for its privacy and cleanliness for changing purposes, though Chelsey couldn't help but wonder why they wanted her to change before going to the party.

Arriving at the bathroom, Vanessa was already there, leaning against a tree just beside the small building. Noticing her two friends getting nearer, she waved and gave a toothy grin. Her costume looked to be a sort of skimpy zombie outfit, even having some face paint to give her a line of stitches across her face. The outfit's top cut off just below her bust, the pre-torn fabric open enough to give any lucky shorter folk an eyeful if they leaned down even slightly.

Her pants were no less revealing, being tight bootyshorts with a zipper running down the front, which Vanessa left partially unzipped, showing off her equally skimpy G-string panties, the strings of which stuck out far above the top of her shorts.

To complete the look, she wore tight, ripped thigh-highs and a pair of heeled boots. While the outfit wasn't too far from something Vanessa would normally wear, it was still an impressive costume, and along with the fake stitching body-painted onto her limbs, the whole outfit came together wonderfully.

"Your costume is awesome, Nessa!" Chelsey blurted out, unable to contain her excitement.

Blushing at the compliment, Vanessa tried to downplay it by changing the subject, as she normally did when embarrassed, "Heh, nah. Your costume, on the other hand... Heh, me and Penny really worked hard putting it together, heheh, right Pen?"

Penny rapidly nodded in response, a mischievous grin spreading along her face as she giggled to herself.

"Uh huh. So, where is this supposed amazing costume?" Chelsey cautiously questioned.

"Its on the sink shelf in the bathroom. You should hang your candy and costume over the stall door, and we'll make sure nobody else gets in... Probably, haha! Now, what're you waiting for, bestie?" Vanessa replied, the "probably" in her sentence making Chelsey more than a bit nervous.

Penny chimed in, grabbing Chelsey by the shoulders. "Go ooon, strip'n try it on! We made it juuust for you, after all~ Haha!"

With that, Penny excitedly shoved Chelsey into the bathroom, an uncomfortably smug looking Vanessa shutting the door behind Chelsey, quietly speaking as she did; "Get ready for the most enjoyable trick-or-treating of your life, Chel, hahaha!"

After a moment of inspecting the room, Chelsey found the bag in front of the bathroom mirror, exactly where Vanessa had stated it would be. Grabbing the bag and heading into the spacious, and admittedly very clean, bathroom stall.

Despite thinking it an odd specificity, Chelsey stripped off her outfit, though not without some difficulty in the cramped space, hanging it over the bathroom door as Vanessa had adamantly instructed. She placed her false vampire teeth in the pocket of her tailcoat, figuring she could rinse them off after the party.

Peeking out of the stall, she hooked her bat wings, which normally had a small belt that wrapped around her waist, onto the stall door's outer coat rack, before quickly re-entering the stall as to not be seen by any would-be onlookers.

Left clad in nothing but her black shoes, red socks, and plain underwear, Chelsey felt that strange excitement from the night Vanessa had called well up within her yet again.

Was it the fact she was about to receive a gift her friends seemed to happy to give her? Was it the nervous feeling that it could be a prank? Or was it something else about being here, half-naked in a public bathroom, where anyone could walk in at any time if her friends allowed it. Something about the lewd sensation of the cold fall air trapped in the room, tickling her exposed skin...

Shaking those somewhat perverse thoughts from her head, Chelsey quickly distracted herself as she reached deep into the dark bag, groping around and withdrawing the most prominent piece of clothing she could find...

What costume will Chelsey be wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)