More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by battleking90 battleking90

What is everyone talking about?

Chelsea Monroe

Authors note:

I just reread the first chapter and I am kind of embarrassed. The amount of wrong words and unnecessary words is rather atrocious. I will do better in the future so that doesn't happen. Thank you for making it this far.

**********

Chelsea Monroe, Hollywood's newest megastar, was sitting at the end of the bar furthest from Brian. He had heard she was in the area filming another Summer Action Blockbuster, playing the part of the "super hot badass." And super hot she was. At 5'8", she was on the taller side of average, still shorter than Brian's 6'1". Most of her height came from her long athletic legs. Her long blonde hair went well with her sapphire blue eyes, although it's hard to say what her natural hair color is as every movie she has been in she's had a different color. High cheek bones and big full lips completed the angelic face that every girl envied.

Even though Chelsea was dressed conservatively tonight, Brian had seen enough of her in skimpy clothes to know she had the body of a sex goddess. A flat, toned stomach contrasted the massive bulges of her ass quite nicely. And then her breasts. Brian's favorite part of a womans body, but Chelsea's were on another level. Some critics complained that they were "too big," the pricks. Many speculated that the gravity defying orbs were around E cups, but no one can be sure as Chelsea was quite clear in her intension of never performing a nude scene. All things considered, she was Brian's, and most of the country's, favorite actress to watch.

There had been rumors that she was seeing someone, but Chelsea was quite successful at evading personal questions during interviews and the paparazzi that were always on the lookout for their next big story. Brian knew better though. She would have an endless line of suitors. There is no way she didn't already have a special someone.

The group's loud conversation brought Brian's attention back to his coworkers, or could he call them friends? One fueled night of jokes and good conversations doesn't make a friendship, does it? Brian decided to think about this later as one of his group has already stood up and was walking toward the blonde bombshell.

Brian felt conflicted as he watched the man. Of course he was jealous of any man who had the balls to go talk to her, let alone get a date with her. But he was also hopeful for the guy, as he had only been friendly to Brian since he sat down. Brian shook his head to loosen that feeling of jealousy. He had dealt with it most of his life and was quite good at suppressing those feelings.

The whole table got quiet as his group mate reached Chelsea. The two were far enough away that no one could hear the conversation, only see the look on Chelsea's face. And that was enough for us to know that he wasn't having a good time. Brian watched his shoulders slump as he turned back and walked toward the table. The group burst out hooping and howlering, joking about their friend being shot down. This was enough to cheer him back up as he took his seat, the hero of the table for having the courage to approach the movie star.

Quickly after Brian's group mate was welcomed back, a significantly more drunk man from a different table got up and made his way toward Chelsea. Brian could see the sadness in her eyes as she pretended not to know that he was coming. Brian felt a little bad for her. They were two completely different people, yet he kind of felt like he knew what she was going through. Even though she had tons of people coming up to her, none of them wanted to know her, just wanted to bask in her presence. She was lonely, surrounded by a bunch of either jealous women or predatory men looking to take down the biggest game in Hollywood.

With this realization, Brian couldn't help but feel for her. He wished there was something he could do, but in reality, what could he do? If he approached, he would just be another douche looking to hook up. He if didn't, they would never meet and he wouldn't be capable of doing anything anyways. Brian sighed, guess he really couldn't do anything for her, what with his crippling social anxiety that he was just now in the process for fixing.

He watched with a lump in his throat as she rejected the drunk bastard. After he turned away from her, she scanned the crowd looking for the next man she was destined to reject. That's when she locked eyes with Brian. Brian kind of jumped from the intensity directed at him, but quickly recovered and did the only thing he could think of. With a face to match his feelings, he mouthed "sorry" to her before he broke the gaze and looked away.

He waited what felt like an eternity until he was certain that she wasn't still looking at him and glanced back, only to find she had disappeared. "Most likely to find a dark corner somewhere were people won't be able to recognize her, poor thing" he muttered to himself.

He turned his attention back to the group, patiently waiting for someone to leave. He was rewarded about 10 minutes later as a group of about three got up to head home. Timing his exit accordingly, he left a respectful 2 minutes after they did and headed to his shit box of a car.

Starting up the car, he pulled out of his spot and started toward the exit. Before he got there, he spotted a male and female off to the side behind an expensive looking Range Rover. Brian instantly knew there was a problem from their body language. The woman was definitely in more of a defensive posture, arms tucked in with head down, while the man assumed a more aggressive stance. The woman was glancing around, most likely looking for help. She found it when she locked eyes with Brian.

"Wait, that's Chelsea." They held an entire conversation using only their eyes in the span of half a second. Brian, knowing what she planned to do, reached down and unlocked his doors. He watched as a stiff determination crept over her face as she faced back toward the man. She reared back and let fly a surprisingly quick right hook, catching the man off guard, staggering him long enough for her to sprint toward Brian's car.

Chelsea was in screaming for Brian to gun it as the man started running toward the car. Brian punched the accelerator harder than he ever did before, and the car screeched out of the parking lot and then right onto the road. Chelsea kept a sharp eye on the parking lot exit, waiting for the guy to drive out and chase after them. But he never came. Brian drove up another block, before making another right, then a quick left so they were still heading away from the bar, but on a different street then the last one they were seen on.

After a few minutes of nervously driving and checking to make sure no one was following them, they both cracked up in hysterical laughter. The adrenaline left their bodies shaking but it felt good to get the blood pumping. They calmed down enough where Brian was able to talk again.

"That was awesome! Scary as hell but awesome!" Emboldened by what he could only assume was a near experience, and his first real experience with "friends", Brian thought he might have a chance making another friend, or more like he had nothing to lose.

"Well Mrs. Monroe, thank you for choosing Brian's Emergency Evac Services. BEES for short. We believe in getting you Home Sweet Honeycomb."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)