More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bossfrog Bossfrog

Where does he go?

Cheerleading feild

After waiting for the dicks to leave he uncurled his body and cautiously wandered out the room. He scanned the corridor and ran down the closest flight of steers that was positioned to his right. Frantically running to a secluded area he jumped down the steps three, four at a time. With his long legs he did this with great ease. Within two minutes Aaron had found his way to the feild where cheerlead practise was just starting. After walking to a tree on the edge of the football pitch Aaron sat slumped against the trunk and rested his bruised body.

His eyes drifted from one to another of the cheerleaders girls, that were being thrown around as the cheer team practised their new patterns. Every so often he noticed a woman looking at him. But every time he acknowledged her stair she looked away acting as if she’d not seen him. Aaron positioned himself upright and focused on the woman. After staring for what could have been five minutes he realised who she was. Once he thought about it, it seemed extremely obvious.

Maggie Jones, she’s a mom of one of the younger cheerleaders. She was pretty new to the school, being a single parent she worked as the cheer coach. Quite a tall woman at 5’11 she was stunning. Her long golden blond hair stretched down to her lower back. Her smooth skin was lightly tanned and the tops she wore could never properly contain her way above average bust. To add to her overt sex appeal, she wore skirts with a slit for one of her long legs to extract any mans focus. Her makeup was always perfect with deep red lips and perfect eyeliner and mascara.

What’s she want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)