More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 24ward 24ward

Who shall we meet?

Cheerleader meeting...

Cheerleading practice ended and the girls went to the locker room. There they were joined by Miss Kristen Davis, an attractive 30-something brunette and the cheerleading coach for NMJVI. She resembled the brunette on Sex in the City, but certainly wasn't the exact same person. Ahem.

Miss Davis smiled broadly at the assembled girls. "Great work, everyone, really impressed with your work today. I'm happy to announce that you've all made the squad!" There was much screeching and celebrating by the girls. "Obviously, being a cheerleader at NMJVI is a big deal; it's pretty much the most competitive tryouts, but you've all shown alot of spirit. Plus, you're all hot." The girls giggled and Miss Davis waved her hands for quiet.

"Ok, ok, I have your uniforms here." She produced a box of shimmery blue and gold skirts, blue panties and gold tops that were little more than bras. The girls gathered around to collect their outfits, and right away started undressing to try them on.

"Before we wrap it up for the day, there's one more person I'd like to introduce you to..." Miss Davis said.

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)