More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What do you do?

Check your email

Rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you go to your computer to see what is going on. There is the usual assortment of daily porn that has been sent to you overnight. You will sort through that later. What immediately catches your attention is an email from Jacques, a friend you made through Facebook, but whom you have yet to actually meet.

"Bryan -- An opportunity just came up to go on a camping trip with a couple of friends, and it is going to take us through your neck of the woods to get there. We are taking an RV and will be going to Mellow Acres Campground for a long weekend. We have room in the RV for another, and we wondered if you would like to join us to get away from your studies for a few days. Let me know... We will be coming through your area tonight."

Wow... The timing couldn't be better, since you have a long weekend, due to the holidays, but you get a little worried about committing to that much time on the road with someone you have never actually met. The extent of your friendship with Jacques is that the two of you like to exchange bisexual porn pictures that you have collected. You really don't know much about him, and you certainly know nothing about his friends.

You Google Mellow Acres Campground to see what that's all about, and you discover that it is most-popularly know for....

What is its claim to fame?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)