More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What do the guys do first?

Check out the dining hall

They head from their 8th floor dorm room down to the first floor where the dining hall was located. They arrived just in time for lunch and they got into line right behind two stunning looking girls. The tall buxom blonde introduced herself as Sandy, and the equally buxom, but somewhat shorter red head introduced herself as Sharon. They were on the 7th floor right below where Dave and Steve’s room was located. They chatted with the two girls for a while, and Steve tried to keep his eyes off of the tight t-shirts that both girls were wearing. They both had what looked like very big, firm tits, and they had them nicely on display today. The round tops of their breasts were on display above the scoop necks of their shirts and it was all that Steve could do not to stare open mouthed at their chests. He battled through and kept eye contact with the girls as they chatted in line. Dave held up his end of the deal and they promised to stop by and see the girls a little later.

As the girls were getting their food Steve started looking around the dining hall and he could not believe how many good looking girls there were; every ethnicity, hair color, shape and size was represented. He said to Dave, “Man if we can’t get laid here we should just turn gay, you know what I mean.”

Dave answered him quickly, not taking his eyes off of a smoking hot brunette that was carrying her tray across the dining hall, “Yeah I think we can definitely get ourselves on the board here. This is a target rich environment for sure.”

They headed over to an open table and sat down, trying not to totally gawk at every girl that walked by. Dave said, “Man I am getting a woody just looking around here. The girls in high school just didn’t seem this hot.”

They ate the rest of their meal in relative silence and as they headed up to their room they decided to go see what Sandy and Sharon were up to. They went down to the 7th floor and knocked on the door of the girl’s room.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)