More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

Where to begin?

Check out his floor.

While idle thoughts and possibilities ran through his head, Bryan opened his bag, and began to put his things into the dresser, on the shelves, and into the closet. Lastly, he took out the sheets he?d purchased for the single bed, and covered the mattress. ?I hope this bed gets a lot of use, and I don?t mean for sleeping.? he thought to himself. Sitting down on the freshly made bed, he reached down and grabbed his duffle bag, and tossed it into his closet. He wondered where Scott was, and how long it would be before he got back. He figured he?d follow Scott?s lead the first few weeks at the college, as he?d had more experience with women. The number of girls he?d dated in high school was legendary. He was probably hooking up right now.

Bryan listened to doors open and close and female and male voices filtered down the hall as other students arrived and unpacked their things. He wondered who his neighbors would end up being. Curious, he lifted himself off the bed, and walked out into the hallway. Each room had a small sign taped to the door by the floor R.A. with each student?s name on it. Looking across the narrow hallway, Bryan saw two female names Lindsay Buetow, Karen Wong. He imagined the sexiest girls possible living across the hallway, with the sexiest, hottest bodies, and hyperactive sex drives. Who wouldn?t want to make it with a hot Asian chick, he thought to himself. "I guess this floor is coed" he thought happily to himself.

He turned, and headed the short distance to the room on the left from his and Scott?s and several well built jock types rushed past him, laughing and talking loudly as they ran down the hall and into the last room on the right. Stopping in front of the sign he could see that someone had added pink and purple flowers drawn in felt marker to the sign. The names listed were girls as the previous sign had reflected, and Bryan thought they?d really lucked out. Nina Sorenson and Jillian Holmes. He imagined what the girls might look like, and images of sexy blondes, brunettes and redheads flashed quickly though his head. Suddenly, as he stood there day dreaming, he felt a light tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he saw?.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)