More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by galloway galloway

What did he do next?

Check out Chelsea

His eyes drifted back towards Chelsea, and he could already feel his cock move a little in his pants as the teenage boy's thought process went to the most immediate impulse.

He walked back down the aisle of desks, and stood over her again. She really was pretty hot, with curly dirty-blonde hair around a pretty, tanned face with wide blue eyes. Her chest was pretty nice, not huge but definitely more than a handful each. He slowly reached out a hand and gave one of her tits a poke with his finger, still not fully confident. But hell, if he was going to go that far, he might as well go the whole nine yards. He cupped the breast with his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze and enjoying the way his fingers sunk into the soft flesh. Well, he was probably mostly feeling her bra's padding, but hey.

He noticed his cock quickly growing hard and forming a tent down the right leg of his pants. Alex looked up and looked around the room, a blush growing on his face as he remembered he was doing this in front of the whole class. But sure enough, nobody seemed to care, least of all Chelsea herself. He looked back down at her and thought about how he'd like to grope her without the clothes in the way. He thought about how he'd taken Mr. Young's book and he hadn't noticed until he actually needed it. Maybe Chelsea wouldn't notice her clothes missing?

Well, as his science teacher Ms. Barnes would say, "Something something, experimentation." Chelsea had on at the moment a blue t-shirt with a logo from some band he didn't listen to. He leaned over a bit and reached down towards her waist, grabbing a hold of the bottom of her shirt and pulling it up. First her flat stomach was exposed, then her black bra containing her ample breasts. He gave a try to lifting her arms up in the air so he could take it off over her head, but it was way too complicated, especially when she refused to cooperate and kept trying to put her arms back down on her desk. "Okay, fine, this will do," He said as he just slipped a hand between the cup of her bra and the skin of her boob, sliding his fingers inside and feeling her nipple. He gave it a squeeze and a little twist for fun, but she didn't react and he just went back to squeezing the soft breast, enjoying the feeling of her bare skin. She did nothing to pull her shirt back down or remove his hand from her bra, so apparently this was working.

By now, his cock was in pain from trying to push through the fabric of his jeans. He blushed a little as he started to undo the button. It was one thing to undress someone else in front of the class, but revealing himself was another. "Fuck it, I'm invisibile," he said, undoing the zipper and reaching into his boxers to whip out his cock. He didn't like to brag, mostly because he figured no one would believe him, but he was packing a pretty solid eight inches. As far as cocks went, he thought he had a pretty good one. He started stroking it slowly with one hand as the other continued fondling Chelsea's tit inside her bra. Growing braver, he moved closer to her and pressed the head of his cock against Chelsea's cheek, getting a little bit of sticky pre on there among her sparse freckles. "Wait, why am I doing all the work?" He let go of his cock for a moment to grab a hold of Chelsea's wrist, leading her hand up to his cock. With a little maneuvering, he got her fingers wrapped around it, and held her in place as he thrust his hips back and forth, fucking the oblivious girl's hand.

His movements grew faster and more erratic, both his humping of Chelsea's hand and his groping on her tit. He squeezed it more roughly, his fingers really sinking into the pliable mound. Chelsea let out a little gasp, and he froze. His eyes grew wide as he looked from her to the rest of the class, wondering if maybe this whole thing was about to wear off and he was going to get in big trouble for sexual or whatever this would count as. But no, there was no further reaction. To test it, he gave her tit another hard squeeze. He watched her face as she bit her lip and winced a little. Maybe strong enough sensations like that could cause a reaction, but she didn't really seem aware of the fact that she was actually having the reaction. She just kept looking ahead, apparently interested in whatever Mr. Young was talking about now; Alex had lost track a long time ago.

With this in mind, he eased off on his groping of her tit, but continue humping her hand fast. Even with the interruption, he was close to cumming, and took her hand off his cock as he aimed it at her face and gave it the last few stroked it needed. He felt a throb as he came, the first load shooting out hard onto her cheek. The next couple came out with a bit less , dropping down onto her pulled up shirt and staining it with his cum. When he was done, he let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding. He started putting his cock back into his boxers, wincing a little as the post-orgasmic sensitivity set in and it brushed against the fabric. As he did his pants back up, he couldn't help chuckling at Chelsea's appearance. Her shirt was pulled up to her chest, exposing her bra, and she had a big wad of cum sitting on her cheek, slowly dripping down and hanging off the side of her jaw in a narrow string.

The bell rang and he suddenly realized that he had spent all period doing this. He stood to the side as the class rushed out, before picking up his things and heading for second period. It wasn't like the teacher would notice if he wasn't there, but he figured he might as well just keep following his normal schedule until he figured out more about whatever was going on with him. He noticed Chelsea walking in the hallway with some of her friends. Her shirt had apparently fallen back down to its normal state, but the cum on her cheek remained, with no one mentioning it or even noticing it. "Oh yeah," Alex said with a grin, "I'm going to have lots of fun with this."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)