More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FornicationStation FornicationStation

Question is, what am I going to do about it?

Check if Juliet is home

After thinking it over, I realized that it's been a while since I've talked with Juliet. Compared to Monica, I hardly knew Juliet, but we always got along well. We just happened to be lab partners in chemistry, happened to hit it off, and happened to be needing a third roommate this year. Monica and Juliet got along passably, but as far as I knew they didn't hang out much without me.

Now, Juliet was drop dead gorgeous, a true South Korean beauty. She was tall and thin without being a stick, with lovely C cup breasts and silky jet-black hair. Wherever she goes, she draws the attention of men and women alike, and she knows it. She's much more into having fun than Monica is, enjoys going out to bars and clubs and showing off her body whenever she gets the chance. We even made out for a bit after the chemistry final last year.

Ordinarily, I would be all over Juliet's incredible body, but someone got to her first. Her boyfriend, Mike, is by all accounts a nice guy, but we haven't really talked much. He's cute, I suppose, but Juliet is really in a league all her own. They've been dating for a few months now, and Juliet is still flirty as ever, so I'm not entirely sure what kind of relationship they have. I do know thought that they have pretty loud and apparently satisfying sex. Monica was of course too pure to ever mention it, but I made myself cum a few times listening in. He hasn't been over in a while though.

Basically, Juliet is just what the doctor orders when you need a good time, and I was certainly in need of a good distraction. We've been talking for a while about getting out to the bars, but who knows what we could be getting up to. Getting out of my room, I knocked on Juliet's closed doors.

"Juliet?" I called out.

Does Juliet answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)