More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MM19019 MM19019

Who do I pick first?

Charlize Theron

I sat in my gallery. When I got a call from one of the goons I hired. Marco,

I tasked him with driving Charlize Theron down to my fake set. "I got her now, driving back to the set." Marco said over the phone, "Thanks pal, your a good one!".

Marco led Charlize over to my set. "Is this the movie set?" asked Charlize. "Yes Ms. Theron, you're right on time, come in" I replied. I handed her a script so we could start filming. She was wearing a beautiful yellow outfit which showed off her nice body. I couldn't wait to add her to my collection.

"Action!" I yelled as the cameras started rolling. She began to deliver her lines. She was a really good actress, its almost a shame that after today she wouldnt act, ever again.

We moved on to the next scene. What she didnt know was that one of my guards was getting ready to pin her down. He quickly jumped down, pinning her to the ground could escape. "What the fuck, GET OFF ME" she yelled at the guard. I walked over to her. "Unfortunately, I cannot allow that, because you are about to be part of my collection."

"Collection, what the hell are you talking about?!" she asked. "Here, allow me to show you. The guard shoved her over to the collection room. "Is that, a statue?!" she asked, "Yes, isnt she beautiful" I replied. "Wait a minute, is that the governor, she went missing a few weeks ago?!! What did you do!?" she asked in shock. "Well, i developped a serum that can completely freeze people, stopping all metabolism, they dont need food water or sleep, and they never age." I explained. "Wait are you gonna do that to me!?!?!" she asked in horror

"Maybe" i responded, "You can either 1) become a permanant statue in my collection. Forever frozen but aware for all time. Or 2) you can become completely under my control thanks to my hypno ray. You will be oblivious, but you will do anything I say. Even dance nude like a chicken all over hollywood square." I elaborated.

"So whats it gonna be? Freeze or mind control"

What does Charlize pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)