More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

What will Buster Girl do?

Charge a shot!

"He he he! Two can play at this game! If he's going to stall, I'll use the time to charge my buster shot!" the confident robot explained to her creator, then began to gather energy into her Girl Buster. The battery gauge rose slowly upward, while a woop-wop-wop-wopwopwop sound reverberated throughout the laboratory. Buster Girl felt almost as though her weapon was throbbing with strength, as though all of her energy had welled up there. It felt... disturbing, but also, somehow enjoyable. Most of all, it felt as though it was twitching, ready for release!

The doctor narrowed his eyes but said nothing. He wanted this to be a learning experience...

The Metall raised its helmet, at long last. At the same time, Buster Girl prepared her Girl Buster, then fired a huge burst of plasma. At first glance, it appeared to work perfectly; the Metall was hit dead on in the face and clearly took heavy damage. On the downside, the plasma attack hadn't stopped its bullets! One bullet continued through her own shot and connected with her stomach, creating a small tear in her leotard and a dent in her chassis. "Shooooot! I got hit..." she complained out loud, rubbing the spot with one gloved hand.

"It was a good thought, but when the enemy's attacking, you must focus on your own defenses. Trading shots with the enemy is a way to beat your opponents quickly, but you'll hurt yourself along the way... Please, be mindful of your own safety."

"You got it, Doc. I don't wanna get beaten up either," Buster Girl murmured, looking at the small tear in her favorite (and only) leotard with a depressed frown.

((Buster Girl took 5 damage!))

((Neo Metall took 1 damage!))

Neo Metall has popped up!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)