More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What's next?

Characters

Liz - A brunette with olive toned skin, with c-cup tits and nice ass. She works in sales and the old one of the group in her late twenties. She appears to have Latin root and gets off hamulating the opposite sex. She believes that that they should be whipped and worship female body. But she is also into girls but sees them as equal. She will cave if certain members vote a certain way.

Jade - A red head with large b-cup tits with a slight tan and long legs. She is a flight attendant that is in her mid twenties and has English accent and is quite affectionate to the opposite sex.

Camille - She is barely twenty and the junior of the group still in college. She is a petite blonde with b-cup tits and pale skin. And she gets off watching other people has sex and then she joins in.

Nina = She is part Black and Asian with hair coming down her back. Her skin has dark complexion and she has body of an athlete. She is very muscular with c-cup tits. She is in her early twenties and training to be body builder. She loves to dominate her partner sexually. Liz is afraid of her and would do nothing to upset her.

Nessa - She wavy black hair with Greek roots with tan skin with c-cup tits. She is her mid twenties and works as trainer, she loves to have her lover to dominate her sexually but there is a particular catch. Liz is also afraid of her and would do nothing to upset her.

Valerie is of South American heritage in her late twenties and is an artiest. She has very large c-cup tits and she has tattoo along her back of a dragon and other tattoos along her arm. She has piecing along her clit, tongue and navel. She is really close to Liz.

Megan is in her early twenties, studying to be a doctor. She is a gorgeous blonde with gold highlights with a toned tanned body, with large b-cup tits. She has gorgeous legs and her trainer happens to be Nessa, she knows her secret.

--

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)