More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Let's start with the trip?

Characters

Ben Mueller - protagonist. 18 years, 188cm, normal build, crystal blue eyes, blonde hair and three days of light beard. Student and plays soccer as a hobby, also a passionate runner. A little shy and reserved, haven't had a real relationship yet and little sexual experience. Has a crush on his best friend's sister. He also finds his best friend's mother very attractive and has latent feelings for her.

Mike Schuster - Ben's best friend. 18 years, 195cm, muscular build, does a lot of fitness. Is a loyal friend to Ben, who has always protected him and stood by him. Has a girlfriend and a lot of sexual experience.

Laura Schuster - sister of Mike. 20 years, 169cm, slim, plump buttocks, big C-cup breasts, red hair, sweet face with freckles. Studied media design and is very communicative with a cheeky manner. Has already had a lot of sexual experiences. Has slight feelings about Ben, which she cannot classify herself.

Pauline Meyer - Best friend of Laura. 20 years, 178cm, long blond hair, full lips and very noticeable dark blue eyes. In addition, very petite, tall, with a small but firm buttocks and perky B-cup breasts. Is rather shy and reserved. No sexual experience, is still a virgin. She is a romantic who is waiting for the right man. In love with Ben.

Hanna Schuster - mother of Mike and Laura and the wife to Bernd. 40 years, 167cm. Dances professionally and does a lot of fitness. Pretty oval face with a long brown mane and full sensual lips. Sporty figure with luscious curves, plump buttocks, long athletic legs and large, well-shaped D-cup breasts. Works as a kindergarten teacher and is always very friendly, but also quickly gets into self-doubt. Is a good mother and loving wife. Has strong sympathies for Ben.

Bernd Schuster - father of Mike and Laura, husband of Hanna. 44 years, 182cm, slightly overweight. Short brown hair, horn-rimmed glasses and a full beard. Works as a math teacher at Mike and Ben's school. Is a loving father and husband who prefers a relaxed lifestyle. Friendly to deal with a slightly grumpy kind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)