More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

Do you see your mother or run into someone else?

Characters

John Jones you. Age 31 Financial Analyst. High School QB, won state championship in senior year. Decided to not pursue football as a career. Most of this story might be a glimpse of the future, ala The Family Man with Nick Cage. "Official Name" is Colin for continuity with Courtney & Jeremy.

Doe Macintire, old friend you haven’t seen in four years. Age 31 She was your love until she met Hank and married him, though you two did have one weekend of bliss that you wish could have been much much more. She dropped the Crenshaw after the divorce. She's 5'7". 32D breasts (before motherhood 32C). physically fit. She has a Red Volvo Station Wagon. Sold her Mustang, the source of her nickname Mustang Sally, a year before. Bisexual? "Official Name" is Caitlin, again for Continuity with Courtney & Jeremy.

Courtney Macintire(?). Doe’s four year old daughter. Has trouble with the name Jeremy. Very smart for her age.

Francine Jones. Age 53 Mother suffering from cancer. No hair left, but still able to make a joke. When she had hair it was a dark Black.

Charlie Jones. Age 58 Father. Ex-Sheriff of the town, dropped out of the last election to care for his wife. Despises women beaters. Owns a pub on Main Street now. Sandy blond though going mostly gray now.

Hank Crenshaw. Doe’s ex husband, started beating her after Courtney was born. Contractor, lives in the next town over. Has a Red pickup truck. 5'10, stocky build.

Melissa, Tuesday through Friday nighttime bartender. Age 22 About 5'5", with pert B-cup breasts. Long dark hair. Actually has a degree in Mixology, the 'science of drink mixing'. In one Thread she is Doe's room mate and Lover.

Thomas "Tommy" Lang, Old HS Buddy of John and Doe. Bounces at your father's pub. Laid back, but large man. About 6'8, 300lbs. He was the center on your high school football team, could have went pro if it weren't for an injury to his knee.

Janine Lang, Tommy's younger sister. Waitress at the Midnight Diner. 24 years old. Decided not to go to college.

Kathryn Lang, Tommy's youngest sister. Age 17 & 4 (In the 'It was only a dream, it's actually Senior year in HS threads) Suffers from Night blindness. She can NOT see at night, or in a dark room. 5'8", her breasts are between C and D can wear large C cups (though uncomfortably), or small D (though will be adjusting most of the day), or of course none at all (in the threads where she'd be 4). She will NOT be having sex in this story NOT NOT NOT. It's the same Kathryn in Dorm Life, and When the Cat's Away. I'm using her to create my Kathryn-verse, hehe!

Janice (Thompson) Lang, Tommy Lang's wife. Blond. Large breasts thanks to three kids. Bartender on Wednesday nights, and the weekends. Was the head cheerleader.

Jeremy Lang, Tommy and Janice's youngest son, in Courtney's class. Possibly has a crush on Courtney. Big for his age.

Jimmy Connors, another old high school buddy. Currently is a deputy, with hopes of eventually being elected Sheriff. Former running back on the football team. Preferred the plow through method of play making.

Sheriff Jonas MacMurry, Took over the Sheriff's position after your father retired to care for his wife.

Diedra Kaminsky, round, pleasant face and brown eyes between pale lashes. It's hard to guess her age with her cute baby-face look. Her light, smooth skin seems free of makeup. Her light brown hair is in a simple, almost severe cut, short with bangs. Helps run Courtney's daycare.

Carissa Rodriguez, Kathryn's only friend. Of Puerto Rican/Irish descent. 5'2" petite. Fiery attitude,and guilt ridden at her treatment of Kathryn.

The Carter Twins. That's all right now.

Clarissa Cavanaugh, girl you asked to the Prom. Asking her may have set off the possible Dream, or glimpse. Blond slim cheerleader.

Others to be added.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)