More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Did I take it slow, or press my advantage?

Characters

Liam: 18 years old, with sandy hair and blue eyes. Skinny and a bit nerdy, with a 6 or 7 inch cock. Works as a lifeguard at the school pool on Fridays. Average height, at around 5'11".

Emily: A smoking hot, half-Asian 18-year-old with long, dark hair and brown eyes. She has a slim but athletic runner's body, with petite tits and a small, well-rounded ass. Plays soccer on Mondays and Thursdays with the school team, and often acts in school plays. Around 5'5".

Derek Newton: Liam and Emily's adoptive father. In his early 50's, with salt-and-pepper hair, brown eyes and a once-muscular physique that is just beginning to atrophy from age. Just under 6 feet tall.

Helen Newton: Liam and Emily's adoptive mother, and Derek's wife. Also in her early 50's, with blonde hair usually tied up in a ponytail and brown eyes. Like her husband, her body is just starting to show its age, as her breasts are beginning to sag and fat is starting to accumulate in the wrong places as well as the right ones, although one can still tell that in her prime she was a busty blonde bombshell. Around 5'3".


Chrissie: One of Emily's best friends, with light-brown hair and green eyes. Shares an interest in drama with Emily. Supple, C-cup boobs and a pert ass. Comes across as shy, especially with strangers. Often wears strawberry-flavored lipstick. Around 5'7".

Jasmine: Emily's other best friend, of Persian descent. She has bronze skin, black hair and deep brown eyes. Unlike Chrissie, she acknowledges and completely owns her sexuality, using her stunning, curvaceous figure to manipulate the men around her. 5'8", with D-cup breasts and an impressive bubble butt.

Nick: Chrissie's boyfriend, and a complete cheating dickwad. Thinks he's the shit. Average height at 5'10", with a massive 8 or 9 inch cock. Curly black hair and blue eyes.

Ryan: Emily's ex. Friends with Liam. Shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes. Around 5'9".

Freddie: A stocky blonde linebacker. Despite being a fairly sweet guy, he doesn't have much sexual experience. He is muscular and tall, around 6'2", with a slightly babyish face, and his cock is 4 or 5 inches long. Somehow friends with Nick.

Mr Ryker: Widely acknowledged as the hottest male teacher in the school. African-American, in his late 20's, with a shaved head and designer stubble. Brown eyes framed by hipster glasses. 6 feet tall and with a toned physique to match. He is aware of the effect he has on the female cohort of the school, and usually prefers to turn a blind eye.

Further characters?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)