More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

When she woke up?

Characters

Characters:

This is the list of main characters through the story. I'll try to keep them up as more chapters are added. If you have background on a character, send me an email and I'll post that, too.

The setting is Cherry Hill (the same Cherry Hill novella from the Literotica series, with permission of course) and it may or may not involve the characters from that series as well, pending your personal tastes. The central point of that is Cherry Hill High School, a small school for being in the suburbs of such a large city. Each class has 200 to 250 kids in it, but the senior class is the largest there has ever been at 333.

Honey Jones
She's the star of this little escapade. Nineteen years old, captain of her high school's cheer leading team, dance team, and swim team. She played tennis up until her Junior year of high school when she got caught with the coach in her ass and two tennis racket handles stuck up her twat as he ravaged her ass. She's had to fuck her way out of more trouble than you can shake a dick at, especially in school. Only the newest teachers haven't fucked her silly, and that's just because the school year just started.

She's a tight little package, hardly an ounce of fat on her, leaving her tits smaller than she'd like, but she's a solid C-cup, and that's perfect for her activities. She's got a delicious bounce in her chest for cheerleading, not too much for dancing, and the right swim suit keeps them compressed for swimming. She is relgious about her tanning and makes sure there isn't a line on her body, her bronze skin capped off by dark pink nipples that match the color of her lips and pussy. She has a thick mat of blonde fur that she keeps shaved into various shapes. The current shape is a neatly trimmed, short 5-pointed star. For her 18th birthday she got “Cum Bucket” tattooed just above her slit in small letters; it's hidden if she has any of her rapidly growing pussy fur on her mound. The night she got it, she fucked every guy she could find and made sure her cum bucket stayed full through hours of dancing and then the after-hours party she convinced the two bouncers, the bartender, two of the waitresses and the manager to let her stay for even though she was under age. She even helped them keep their liquor license when the 6 police officers raided the joint for underage drinkers.

Honey stands 5'7” and weighs 120 pounds. Her lithe frame is strong and extremely flexible. She found out early in her fucking career that she's a squirter, and in a big way. She's also got an amazingly flexible snatch and she likes to have it stuffed, if not by a cock then by anything available. She's not big on traditional sex toys, she'd rather have something inside her, filling her, stretching her; the more taboo the better, but she's not into animals. When she's not being stretched to the limit, she can clamp her cunt down so tight you can't pull a straw out of her if she's dry, which is almost never. She is almost omni-sexual: if something can make her cum, she wants it in her, touching her in either new and interesting ways or old familiar ways. She often makes bets with the sports teams about letting them fuck her into unconsciousness after they win important games, or even for a pep talk during half-time. She's fucked every coach in the school, male and female, and then their spouses to keep the affairs from getting ugly. Five minutes after Honey gets ahold of them, the marital infidelity is accepted, and after 30 minutes, it's understood, and by the time she finishes with them, it's invited so long as they get to keep fucking the little sex kitten.

Katie Myer
Katie is Honey's life-long friend. They were born on the same day, but in opposite ends of the country. Their families moved to Cherry Hill on the same day, and the girls have been through thin and thick every day since that day 14 years ago. Katie has placed herself at Honey's unofficial body guard. If Honey's going to do something wild, Katie is usually right there, making sure that she's not getting hurt, and probably joining in.

Katie is black, standing just a hair taller than Honey and weighs the same. She's got wider hips and a bigger chest than Honey, and she proudly shows off her curves. She's assistant captain of the Cheer leading squad and on the Dance team, but she doesn't like the water and doesn't swim. She's just as kinky as Honey, but she likes giving instead of receiving. When the girls grew up and learned how to “play doctor” it was a perfect match between them. Honey often “blames” Katie for her fetishes, and then to make her friend feel better, goes right down to eating her jet black framed, perfectly smooth pussy until Katie squirts down Honey's throat. She's not as much of a squirter as Honey, but she's blown some powerful blasts in her day. She watches what she eats very carefully, not only to keep in shape, but also to make sure who ever is eating her snatch has the best tasting cunt anywhere, and she's very proud of that fact.

Marsha Jones
Marsh is Honey's mom. She's spent a lot of time in the 80's and 90's high or drunk or both, and because of that, she's given Honey a great degree of leeway in what she does, so long as she makes sure she's safe. Her husband, Greg, died in a car accident just after Honey was born and the two have lived quite comfortably off the insurance money and his inheritance.

Marsha is a knock out, even at 38 years old. Her breasts are full and still sit high on her chest, filling a D-cup to a little excess, but not much. When Honey started dancing and cheering, Marsha decided to get a membership to the gym and she resculpted her body into an amazing piece of work. Her tight ass and shapely hips draw stares where ever she goes, from both the women and the men.

Marsha is bi-sexual and open to trying anything once, and most things as often as she can. She has the insatiable sex drive of her daughter and she has never been shy about the topic of sex with Honey. The two are comfortable with each other's bodies and often go around in a wicked state of undress or nearly undress. Marsha keeps her beaver trim, and she is jealous of her daughter for having carpet that matches the curtains instead of the light brown curls that Marsha has accompanying her golden blonde locks. Marsha keeps herself tanned and toned by swimming all summer long, usually naked, in the pool of the house that the girls live in. She is comfortable with her nudity even with Honey's friends, especially Katie, and the two girls have had a couple of lesbian sessions with each other, a fact that remains unknown to Honey.

Coming Soon:
The Coach's Wife

More Characters

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)