More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

The meeting.

Characters

Ryan Dexter, Medium height medium weight, your average guy you never notice. Skilled in all manner of fighting styles, and is a natural born leader. He's not one to panic, or loose his cool. Even his own team doesn't know his real name...but then he doesn't know their real names either. Ex-Seal, and Ex-CIA Operative.

Cindy: Brunette driving ace. She's not much in the field as he Double D's make her a center of attention very easily. She's a great driver and mechanical whiz, and even worked in the Pit for NASCAR for two seasons. The driver though, her boyfriend, was killed in a wreck and she wanted nothing to do with it anymore. Ryan recruited her for a CIA operation and they've stuck together for the last three years. Though they haven't done anything, there is a definite attraction. Cindy is afraid of getting close to anyone, and Ryan is not in the habit of dealing with these situations, so they've held off on any attraction.

Craig: Ex-Marine Recon sniper. He's of Spanish descent and speaks fluent Spanish (which makes him doubly valuable in Colombia). Very patient and loyal to a fault. He'd rather die with his team than be a lone survivor...which almost already happened. If it weren't for Ryan Dexter forcibly pulling him out of the operation zone. Ryan had recruited him on the same mission as Cindy.

Jones: Computer whiz and analyst that has been with Ryan since his CIA days. He left the Company at the same time as Ryan after he was given faulty Intell to pass along to Ryan on a hose up of an operation. He is not a field operative, and is more at home with his computers. On a personal level he's a sucker for a pretty face. He's the youngest of the group too, which means protecting two newly minted eighteen year old Colombian beauties is going to be toughest on him.

The Fedora Wearing Man: Ex Judge in Colombia. He served in the Army as a Black Ops coordinator.

Yasmine and Yenifer, The Fedora Man's twin daughters.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)