More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigDickRick69 BigDickRick69

Next pages,

Characters

The first character is your Step sister Teanna

Shes got a tight ass that you've ogled over since she moved in after college, she exercises every day and party's all night, thanks to the settlement between your dad and step mom none of you are going to have to work unless you want to. She brings guys over all the time when your mom is out and you can hear them fucking, her moans drive you crazy and sometimes you watch her fuck outside by and in the pool.

The second slut is your stepmom Madison

Your dad left you with her, or rather when they divorced you decided to stay with your stepmom, your dad was a piece of shit who got drunk all the time, but your stepmom has always been good to you, Shes got an fine ass, shes always got girlfriends over and you can hear them party in the guest house across the yard, you've never been in there before but your hoping to "accidentally" walk in during one of her parties.

the third is your Step sluts friend Christy

Shes got big tits that you've stared at for years now, and an ass that would give god a hard on. You've imagined fucking her for years but shes your stepmoms best friend.

Recently shes started acting weird around you, shes been giving you more hugs and bumps into you constantly. Thank god shes staying with your step mom, they party all the time and have sworn off dating, or so they told you when they got drunk one night.

The fourth is your Neighbors daughter Cassidy

You've shared some moments together, but never really talked only smiled at each other over the fence that separates your yards, one time you saw her tanning and decided to stare a little too long, her dad caught you and scared the shit out of you and told you to stay away from here or else. when her dad left for work she came over and apologized and gave you a kiss before returning home.

And you

You are 20 years old, living the relaxing life on the 12 million that your stepmom took from your asshole of a dad, you play video games and jerk your monster dong, you have some female friends that you hang with but nobody serious that your with because your girlfriend dumped you because she wanted to date some guy with more muscles and money than you, just so happens that guy she left you for is a male stripper who lied about being wealthy, and straight.

The beginning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)