More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by L0st_Th0ught L0st_Th0ught

What's next?

Characters

The current crew of the Jupiter 2

-Don West-

Our main (mostly) protagonist

Pilot, male, age 27, black hair, brown eyes, 10 in. cock, 6’2, 230 lbs, muscular, commander (acting)/pilot, Major in United Global Space , cybernetic implants, genetically modified(?). At first he thought this mission would be a babysitting job, but now he knows he’s in for the greatest adventure of his life. A little hot-headed and aggressive, he’s willing to make a judgement call if he believes it’s the right choice, even if it doesn’t completely work out. A bit crass, he has ended up with his foot in his mouth on a couple of occasions when talking to Judy, but he is trying to tone it down a notch.

-Maureen-

Mother, female, age 34 (actual 39, has slowed the aging process courtesy of sleeping in a cryo-tube while on earth), chocolate brown hair, blue eyes, D-cup, 5'9, 148 lbs, pear-shape, life sciences specialist, masters in chemical engineering, doctorate in biochemistry. Due to her intelligence, she started attending college when she was only 16, where she soon met Johnathan She had Judy when she was only 16 prompting the two to have a shotgun wedding. She is very protective of her family and in fact had forbidden her daughters from dating until they were 17. Unfortunately, her husband had volunteered them to go into space as part of the world’s single-most important space mission, requiring everyone to undergo mandatory training and education in order to ensure success, always under the supervision of the Earth government, as a result, they haven’t had any intimate relationships with anyone (to her knowledge).

-Judy-

Oldest sibling, female, age 21, blonde, blue eyes, H-cup, 5'8, 144 lbs, voluptuous, ship's doctor. Growing up, she was quite bookish, never really showing an interest in boys, even during the year that she was allowed to date, before her family was chosen for the mission to Alpha Prime. She feels that she and Don have a mutual attraction, but she has rebuffed him for coming on too strong while they were stranded on the planet. Now that things should be getting smoother, who knows? And despite her medical knowledge and understanding of human sexual reproduction, has never had any practical experience on the subject.

-Penny-

Middle sibling, female, age 18, chestnut hair, hazel eyes, F-cup, 5'3,130 lbs, voluptuous, ship's communication officer, zoology specialist. Has had a crush on Don since she met him, but hasn’t tried anything yet. She likes to pretend she’s a captain, and refers to herself in the third person as captain whenever she records her video journals on her wrist cam. She is a bit of a wild child, her rebelliousness having started when she found out that the whole family was going into space. With what little time she had left on Earth, she tried to be more ‘adventurous’ than her older sister, but with the United Global Space ’s security detail watching each family member during their training, she’s had very limited success.

-Will-

Youngest sibling, age 8, red hair, hazel eyes, (just glad to be alive), 4’3, 60 lbs, scrawny, roboticist, electrical/mechanical engineer, physics enthusiast. Will is something of a certified genius, with a natural aptitude towards anything he works on, be it robots, hacking, time travel, etc. In an effort to gain his father’s attention, he has followed in his father’s footsteps by studying the fields of astrophysics and planetary geological sciences like his father, as well as branching out into ones that catch his interest, using the ship’s databanks for independent study. Since escaping the unknown planet, Will has become a little withdrawn from the loss of his father, spending most of his time with the future robot, while at the same time building the one that he’s been working on.

-Robot 1-

The one Will is currently trying to rebuild, currently consists of nothing more than a head and AI, part of its neural net is constructed from Will’s own memories and personality. As such, it relates rather well to Will but has difficulty with the more subtle nuances of human interaction, such as humor.

-Robot 2-

Robot 2 comes from a now non-existent alternate timeline 20 years in the future where Will finished the robot’s construction. Presumably, it’s programming is the same as Robot 1’s, but it is currently unclear if its programming has been altered in anyway. With the parts that were available, it has two manipulator arms, and a single electric disruptor (weapon).

-Blarp-

Blarp is a primate-like alien the crew found on-board the Proteus. Aside from a camouflage ability, and basic understanding of human-speech, very little is known about her. She has large eyes with yellow irises, and when she is calm her skin’s natural coloring is a yellowish hue.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)