More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CleverReader65 CleverReader65

Chapter 2

Characters

Queen Gabrielle of Cordelia:

Queen Gabrielle was born the third daughter of the Emperor of Cielbleu, she possesses an ethereal beauty that captivates all who behold her. With her flowing raven-black hair cascading in glossy waves down her back, she exudes an air of mystery and allure. Standing tall and slender, she moves with the grace of a dancer, her lithe frame accentuated by her elegant posture. Despite her slender build, Gabrielle possesses a subtle femininity, her small bust complemented by an array of attractive freckles that sprinkle across her flawless complexion like stardust. Her piercing grey eyes hold a depth of wisdom and emotion, hinting at the secrets hidden within her soul. As the Queen of Cordelia, Gabrielle bears herself with regal poise and dignity, yet beneath her composed exterior lies a woman yearning for liberation from the constraints of duty and expectation.

Lady Vivienne Carrow:

Vivienne is a woman of undeniable presence, her aristocratic lineage evident in every graceful movement and refined gesture. Born into a prestigious military family, she was wed at a tender age of 18 to a wealthy Duke in an arranged marriage fraught with unhappiness. However, the tragic demise of her husband in the Great War granted her the freedom her rebellious spirit so ardently craved. With her golden locks cascading in soft waves around her face, Vivienne possesses a beauty that is both striking and timeless. Her slim, curvaceous figure is the epitome of feminine allure, accentuated by her impeccable sense of style and taste. Despite her privileged upbringing, Vivienne harbors a fierce independence and determination to forge her own path in a world dominated by men. As a formidable presence in Avalonian society, she is renowned for her wit, charm, and unyielding spirit, a to be reckoned with in both love and war.

King Marco of Cordelia:

Marco cuts a striking figure wherever he goes, his towering stature and lean, muscular build commanding attention and respect. With his olive skin kissed by the sun and chiseled features softened by a rugged charm, he possesses a timeless allure that draws others to him like moths to a flame. His piercing green eyes mirror the depths of his soul, reflecting a complex blend of deep insecurities and an unwavering desire to prove himself worthy of his station. As the King of a realm fraught with political intrigue and uncertainty, Marco navigates the treacherous waters of courtly politics with a keen intellect and shrewd cunning. Yet beneath his confident facade lies a man haunted by the shadows of his past, grappling with the weight of his father's legacy and the expectations placed upon his shoulders. Despite the challenges he faces, Marco is driven by a fierce determination to chart his own destiny and carve out a brighter future for himself and his kingdom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)