More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Reader83 Reader83

What story will you pick?

Characters

Major Characters

Patrick Moore - Buzzed cut brown hair with blue eyes. He is 18 years old and is very close to his friends. He is on the soccer team at Big Lake High School. He is skinny but athletic, which helps him out on the field. When it comes to girls, they all seem to like him, but he doesn’t date much because he is focused on having fun with his friends and doesn’t want to be weighed down. He would be willing to settle down with the right person though. He is straight. He is also shy in a way, which makes some people think that he is stuck up because he only talks to people that he knows. He hopes to work with computers when he graduates from college.

Kirk James - Has short blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 18 years old and is best friends with Patrick and Chad. He sees himself as a lady’s man and has had quite a few girlfriends, but he also creeps some girls out because he goes after them too hard. He is on the basketball team at Big Lake High School and works out more than the rest of his friends. Enjoys hanging out with his friends. He is straight. He wants to be a sportscaster when he finishes college.

Chad Dawkins - Has short blonde hair and brown eyes. He is 18 years old and his best friends are Patrick, Chase, Kirk, and Sasha. His is the wild one in the group, who always gets in trouble. He is on the soccer team at Big Lake High School and is skinny just like Patrick, but a few inches taller. He has had a few girlfriends over the years and he enjoys hanging out with his friends. He is straight. He wants to be a Fire Fighter when he graduates from college.

Chase Chapman - Short brown hair with blue eyes. He is 18 years old and his best friends are Patrick and Chad. He is the star of the soccer team at Big Lake High School. He is skinny like Patrick and Chad, with his height being more toward Patrick. His temperament is more like Patrick’s but is a bit more outgoing. He has had a few girlfriends over the years. He enjoys hanging out with his friends and they have a lot of fun together. He is straight. He wants to be a contractor when he graduates from college.

Sasha Goldberg - She has long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 18 years old and is best friends with Patrick, Chad, Laura, Christine, and Mallory. She has c cup tits and a nice thick ass. She is part of the cheer/dance team at Big Lake High School. She is a very good student. She is straight. She is also a virgin. She wants to be a teacher when she graduates from college just like her mother.

Christine Thompkins - She has long brown hair and blue eyes. She is 18 years old and has b cup tits and the best ass you will ever see on a girl her size. She plays basketball and softball at Big Lake High School. She is best friends with Sasha and Laura. She has had a few boyfriends over the years, but she has a few guys that she likes to fuck on the regular as well. She is very loyal to her friends and they all have fun together. She also has a bit of a wild side every now and then. She is straight. She wants to run her own design business once she graduates from college.

Laura Hall - She has long brown hair and blue eyes. She is 18 years old and she has large c cup to small d cup tits with an ass to match. She is very popular and could have any guy that she wants. She has the tendency to go for the bad guys but she is looking to change that. She is on the volleyball team at Big Lake High School. Her best friends are Sasha and Christine. She is straight. She wants to be a nurse when she graduates from college.

Mallory Hammons - She has long dark brown hair and blue eyes. She is 18 years old and has a slim body with large b cup tits and an ass that fits her athletic figure well. She is on the volleyball team at Big Lake High School and she is best friends with Sasha and Patrick. She has had a few boyfriends over the years, but nothing too serious. She is straight. She is a virgin. She is known to let loose every once in a while and that can cause some trouble for her. She wants to work as an event planner when she graduates from college.

Sabel Greene - She has long, wavy, dark brown hair and has brown eyes. She is 18 years old and has a slim body with large b cups to small c cup tits and an ass that would make any man or woman’s mouth water. She is on the volleyball team at Big Lake High School and is friends with Laura and Mallory, which is how she met and now hangs out with the rest of the group. She is bisexual and has had a few boyfriends and girlfriends over the years. She has a bit of a wild side to her when she is around her friends but is more strait laced when she is at school and around other people. She likes hanging out with her friends and when she is not doing that she spends time with her family. She hopes to be a teacher like her mother after she is done with college.

Lanie Overton - She is 18 years old with blonde hair and she wears glasses. She has medium to large tits and nice round ass. She is very smart and is a member of the academic club that all the smart kids are a part of. She is kind and has friends that include most of the main character for the most part because of her twin sister. She is not very outgoing. It turns out that she is a bit lose when it comes to sex though. She thinks that she has to have sex with a guy to keep them around because of her looks. If only she knew that guys thought she was beautiful and didn’t have to do all of that. Since she can imitate her sister perfectly, the twins have been known to switch places every now and again. She is straight.

Lexy Overton - She is 18 years old with blonde hair. She has medium to large tits and athletically toned ass. She is on the volleyball, basketball and softball teams at Big Lake High School. She is very outgoing and loves to have fun with her friends, which include the main characters. When it comes to sex, she talks a big game, but she has not slept with as many people as she would like other to think. She gets good grades, but not as good as her sister. She has been known to imitate her sister, so therefore they switch places every now and again. She is bisexual.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)