More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drexelhand Drexelhand

Should I question Mandy about the what she did or try to fuck her?

Characters and Submission Rules

John D'Silva:

Cody

Age: 25

Young and successful, John has finally decided to settle down. The only son of Meyer D'Silva and his girlfriend Angelica Duvall, John has exceeded expectations in almost every aspect of life. Now a successful engineer after a brief term in the military, John is getting ready to get married to Mandy, the love of his life. The only thing that holds John back is his very short temper.

(Model: Cody Christian)

Mandy Khafri:

Larsa

Age: 25

John's beloved fiancee, Mandy has stuck by his side since their university graduation and even during his short tour. To a degree, though, she has always felt that she was destined for better things and often lets her vanity get ahead of her. She does love John, but does not know if it is with all of her heart.

(Model: Larsa Younan)

Kate Morgan:

Kira

Age: 30

Mandy's best friend and a single mother, Kate has always resented John, seeing him as not worthy of Mandy. She has not been afraid of making her opinion on the matter clear and believing that Mandy deserves more, Kate always takes time to feed her friend's vanity.

(Model: Kira Mayer)

Jenny Khafri:

Camila

Age: 32

Mandy's older sister and rival, Jenny has always resented her sister just for being born. Almost sociopathic with her hate, Jenny has always played the good friend and sister while secretly undermining her sister and will stop at nothing to ruin her life.

(Model: Camila Bernal)

Eric Stoltz:

Vincent

Age: 60

Rebel, soldier and purveyor of the American Dream, there is nothing that can define Eric Clerides except for success. He has always pursued what he wants and in the end, he always gets it without very little resistance. He has always held a soft spot in his heart for John, seeing him as the son that he never had.

(Model: Vincent Cassel)

Terrence Banks:

Casey

Age: 44

Ruthless, cruel and vindictive, Terrence Banks is a man who takes pleasure in inflicting pain on others. There is nothing that Terrence will not destroy to satiate his sadistic fantasies.

(Model: Casey Affleck)

Cindy St. Croix:

Jayden

Age 26

Bitchy, selfish and spoiled, Cindy St. Croix is a woman whom many think that Mandy would become if she fully gave in to her vanity. There are very few soft spots in Cindy's hard exterior and very few men have ever been able to pierce her heart. But in spite of it all, she has always hoped to find somebody who could truly love her.

(Model: Jayden Lee)

Submission Rules:

* All submissions must start after Chapter 1, so at Chapter 2.

* All submissions must follow the profiles defined for the characters.

* All submissions must have good grammar.

* I will edit submissions if I so desire.

* Go Crazy

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)