More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nomix Nomix

What's next?

Characters (With pictures)

Christian - your oldest friend and gym partner. You've known him for 7 years and have been going to the gym with him for the past 3 years so he is pretty built with the biggest biceps in the mansion.

Please log in to view the image

Luk - You know him through Yacoob but you both clicked once you met eachother. He's already in a relationship but who's to say he's not gonna have fun?

Please log in to view the image

Yacoob - you met him the same way you met Doe and made friends instantly. You've gone to the point of showering together once even though you're both straight which shows your bond

Please log in to view the image

Doe - you met him when you were 16 on a 4 week activity your parents **** you to join. You and him instantly formed a connection and formed a bond that can't be broken which is why you're both best friends.

Please log in to view the image

John - You are you. You've been goin to the gym for a while but you are more shredded than beefy which means your body isn't too big but it's not too small. It's pure muscle. You also hold a reputation of being a fuck boy and everyone knows it...

Please log in to view the image

Sara - you met her the same time you met Doe too and you two have a rocky relationship but you both still love eachother regardless of the arguments you have. She goes to the gym so her ass is perfect and her body is also perfect

Please log in to view the image

Ania - she's Saras best friend and she added you on snapchat after Sara gave her your name. Ever since then, you two have been talking but you've only ever met three times and it was never alone.

Please log in to view the image

Cath - she's probably the girl you are closest to in the entire house and she's just gotten out of a relationship so she's free to do anything she wants to.

Please log in to view the image

Cat - you've known her for around 5 years and you have both built up a strong relationship. She went through a goth phase but she's coming back around.

Please log in to view the image

Emii - if you had to describe her in 1 word, it'd be slut. She absolutely loves dick but you have never banged her. She's hot but also a bitch so you decide to stay away from her too...

Please log in to view the image

Mansion - The mansion is a very nice and expensive place which Does family have very generously let you all stay in. It's very big with multiple bedrooms each attached to a bathroom. There's also a kitchen and a living room. Oh yeah, there's a swimming pool outside too...

Please log in to view the image

Please log in to view the image

Please log in to view the image

Please log in to view the image

Please log in to view the image

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)