More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Where do you go from here?

Character summaries

Justin McIntyre — That's you, an 18-year old college freshman. You are 5'11, 160 lbs, brown hair, green eyes. You run cross country and track. You are shy by nature, but have a mischievous side that is longing to get out. Your shyness has held you back from ever getting physical with anyone, but you definitely feel your teenage hormones prompting you to change that. Your interests are toward boys and girls.

Zack Humphrey -- Your best friend and roommate. He is also a teammate on the cross country team. He is 6'1", 18 years old, blond and skinny. He is straight but knows you are bi and is ok with it. He's good looking. He’s also such a pervert that he generally has no filter between his penis and the words that come out of his mouth.

Amy — a graduate medical student who was involved in the accident that resulted in Justin’s powers. What she may lack in actual scientific knowledge, she makes up for by using her body and good looks to advance through life.

Jeff — a graduate medical student who was involved in the accident that resulted in Justin’s powers. He is in a relationship with Amy.

Dr. Burbank - the chair of the medical department at the university and the mastermind behind the series of top secret experiments that have led to Justin’s new powers.

Courtney Hanson — a security and investigative agent — with which governmental or private agency is not immediately clear. She has at least some kind of resistance to Justin’s mind control.

Dr. Hotstetter — A noted scientist who has had some success with monkeys in duplicating the experiments that caused Justin’s powers.

Jana — Captain of the cheerleading team. She has a thing going with the quarterback of the football team; you witnessed her giving him a handjob in class on one of the first days of class.

Back to the beginning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)