More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigtrain. bigtrain.

What's next?

Character sheets for potential authors.

Just a quick Character sheet for anyone who wanta to join in. As of 12-15-21 my life is pretty pretty busy and I have not had nearly as much time as I wanted to work on this storry. Hopefully that will change soon because I like this one ans I like the ideas I have for it. These sheets are short and sweet allowing less constraint on any writers. If you have any questions about my main plot lines please ask.

Sarah: (Main character) dealing with the fall out of loose the love of her life and falling to serious debt Sarah is unsure of herself worth, vunerable and scared. Her life has been completley turned upside down but her pride and possibly her denial has lead her into the story. Sarah though a bit neurotic is a very warm person with a dry sense of gallows humor and need to please everyone she meets.

Sexual preferences: heavy submissive tendencies, loves exhibition, loss of control, rough sex and giving pleasure. The idea of "dogging, gangbangs and CNC drives her wild." Sarah is very enamored with Skylar even if she tries to ignore or deny it. high sex drive, pent up and all that "This is a porn after all crap."

Skylar: ( age 22) (Other main character) Young dumb full of cum kinda dude with a surprisingly level head dispite previous statement, fiscally responsible, light sense of humor, good work ethic, likes staying fit, playing basketball on the weekends with the kids around the complex, video games with Marcus, drinking with his friends and everything in between. Skylar tries to be the guy who alwys does the right thing even if he falters at times.

Sexual preferences: Dom, understands his sexual preferences better then most people his age, is into everything Sarah wants and more. Is currently friends with benifits with Hope.

Hope ( age 21) . Ah, hope. A total hot headed, possessive, mega bitch with a heart of gold. Hope is the kind of "Woo Gurl" yelling, country music blasting, tight jeans and heel boot wearing, short busty asshole that will give you her opinion if you didn't ask and demand to be the center of attention at a funeral she was not invited too. All the while sipping starbucks coffee and judging people for cying at said funeral.

She was raised by her daddy, very self driven and fisty. Dispite all of that Hope is the kind of friend that would show up and help you move no questions asked, she is the kind of person you can trust with a secret and if she asks you how your day was she legitimately cares that it was good or bad. Hope works at "Quotations" the club down the road from Skylar's apartment.

Sexual preferences: bisexual, Ultra bratty sub who thinks she is dominant. Not ready to settle down yet, feels threatened by Sarah living with Skylar.

Marcus. (Age 43) local PD sargent who works the night shift becuase he prefers to be proactive not reactive. He loves the night scene, cares about his community and friends. He is a avid pc gamer, prefering to play "tactical shooters" on his days off and watching the kids play outside. Wife passed away in his early thirties Marcus dicided he was going to stay single. He is close friends with Skylar seeing him as more of a little brother than friend.

Oliver. Manager of (Prefect Standards) HR a bit sleazy, a bit corrupt but a all around okay guy. He is very confident, mostly fit and tries to be very sexual active. Has no problems with work place relationships.

Patty. (age 47) Patty works with Sarah and is a typical looking mom. big gaudy glasses. With a nasty sense of humor and a plan to push Sarah into more dangerous sexual situations or wearing slutty attire to live vicariously through her. She can be a major factor in Sarah potential corruption as she will be training Sarah as she works.

Varun. (Age 34) Indian american. Varun is the manager of site saftey. Varun is classicly handsom, fit and shy. He sees the safety of the people to be his number one and only concern. Dispite is honest drive to keep his coworkers safe. He is seen as more of a pest by everyone in facilites.

Paul. (Age 52) (Skylar's boss.) Facilites manager typical blue collar looking man with a pot belly, mustash and bald head, hates his wife, is wildly sleazy and massively cosrrupt. Focuses on making sure the people under him do there job well enough that no one pays attention to them rather then improving. "What happens here stays here" and "I hate rats" are his two unoffical mottos. he is close friends with Oliver and nefew to the owner of the company. Paul is a schemer who is bored and horny. With connections all over the site.

Organization stuff.

Explaining Sarah's work place.

Sarah will at first work between Oliver and Varun. She will sometimes be emailing and interfacing with facilites workers for training, random inspections or handing phone calls and paper work in office. The office room its self is "temporary" and holds ten cubicles with Oliver having a closed office room in the back and Varuns office across the hall to the "Temp Room"

Under Paul and working with Skylar are other blue collar technicians who are a little bit to a lot sexist, disgruntled and sometimes mean. They are not evil people just incased in there own world echoing their own beliefs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)