More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Story or author's notes and descriptions?

Character descriptions

You - 6' 4" and not insanely fit but pretty toned. Strong and polite to most people. Massive sex drive and an overactive imagination. You are 20 years old. 8 inch dick.

Jenna - 5' 1" and insanely fit. Abs with crazy definition. Wide shoulders but relatively narrow hips. Ball of energy that is normally very peppy and happy. Amazing to be around and hot to boot. 34B tits. Absolute star in the pool and also a star in soccer and field hockey. Friends with Mia and Riley specifically. Also is your younger sister. She is 18 years old.

Isabella - 5' 2" and fairly fit. Has some fat around the curves but pulls it off. Not as much of a star in the pool but above average enough to attract some attention. Relatively happy person to be around. Snarky sometimes but really only towards people she doesn't like. Also has 34B tits that stand out perfectly from her chest with virtually no sag. Not much to sag but they look really hot in a swim suit. Pretty but not stunning. Your main crush. She is 20 years old.

Mia - 5' 5" and has the body of a swim suit model. Very fit but all in lean muscle that isn't super evident. About average in the pool but is a fairly decent lacrosse player. 32B tits fit pretty good with her frame and much like her sister Isabella, they stand out straight from her chest. She is 18 years old.

Riley - 5' 5" and is fairly fit. She is between Mia and Isabella in terms of fat content on her body but she rocks it in all the right ways. Fairly decent in the pool. Aspiring model undiscovered model. Doesn't do any sports other than swimming but has many friends spread around such as Mia and Jenna. Has a crush on you. Has 32C tits that don't sag.

Hunter - 5' 9" is really skinny but crazy fit. Kind of a loner and is not really all there in his mind. Can be funny sometimes though but is usually more exasperating than anything. Has abs that are fairly defined and his dick is about 6.5 inches long. Above average but not huge.

Noelle - 5' 6" is Hunter's slightly older sister. Fit but might not look like it depending on the angle. Has some junk in the trunk but all the bigger target during sex. 34C tits. The biggest of the older group of swimmers that show up in the story but not the biggest on the team. Mostly nice but has a tendency to tip towards being a jerk on a whim. Pretty but not outrageously attractive like Mia or Jenna.

Author's notes or story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)