More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What game does Alexis propose?

Character descriptions

Mark (you): You are 21 years old, and are 5'5 feet tall, thin but a little muscular. Your skin is white with no imperfections, with the sole exception of a couple of dark circles under your grayish-green eyes. You have short, straight, reddish hair, a little messy. You are wearing a white shirt and a gray sweatshirt, with blue jeans and black sneakers. You're a little nervous about romance or sex. You're friendly, self-confident, and tend to think things through before you act (sometimes).

Alexis: He is 22 years old, thin but no stunted, has a small waist, and appeared to be 6 feet tall. He has androgynous facial features. He has platinum blonde hair, straight and below his shoulders. His eyes are blue and his skin is white, almost pale. He wears a purple dress and a black long-sleeved crop top, mesh stockings and black boots. He is cheerful, flirtatious, dirty-minded, and a bit perverted. He likes to annoy his friends, but deep down he is a good person.

Robbie: He is 21 years old, with a marked body, and is 5'8 feet tall. He has brown skin. His hair is short, curly and black. And he has dark, almost black brown eyes. He's wearing a white T-shirt, gray jacket, tight red wine-colored jeans and sneakers. He is a bit moody and teasing. Sometimes, he can be very impulsive. However, he can become kind to people close to him.

Angelo: He is 20 years old, thin and is 5'4 feet tall. His hair is an ash blonde, tied into a small, messy bun. He has hazel eyes, and a white freckled skin. He's wearing a pretty big navy sweatshirt, baggy jeans, sneakers, and glasses. He is quite kind, generous and optimistic. He cares about the welfare of others. But he also has a slightly perverted mind, which he does not usually show.

Jacob: He is 23 years old, is 6'2 feet tall and seemed to be a bit muscular. His skin is tanned and has a mole on his neck. He has brown eyes, and short dark, wavy hair. He also has a short beard. He's wearing a dark gray shirt, a gray-green jacket, blue jeans and black loafers. He is helpful, cheerful and a little smiling. He looks out for the well-being of her friends and sometimes his attitude can be similar to that of a mother. It's also a bit flirtatious and daring.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)