More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HistoryGuy HistoryGuy

What's next?

Character creation

Here you will first be able to choose your starting positive and negative traits. First is the positive ones. Below are 5 traits you can pick from, each one has a description to it and depending on which you pick it can help you reach that goal of yours. As the game progresses you may or may not be able to gain new ones or improve old ones.

Trait 1, Natural beauty:

You are an all natural drop dead stunner, just looking at you can get people interested. With this beauty you can charm almost anyone upon first meeting, and can gain easy access to different cliques like the rich or popular.

Trait 2, amiability:

You are naturally a very kind and helpful person, constantly wanting to make others feel good about themselves. Your ability to be humble and sweet can make many feel for you, but it can also make some feel above you.

Trait 3, seductress:

You know what they like, and you know how to pull them in using it against them. You’ve always had the skills necessary to pull someone’s interest to you and drive them mad thinking of you.

Trait 4, jack of all traits:

Been there, done that. You might not be the most skilled at sports, but you’ve tried them all and know how to play. You aren’t the best debater, but you’ve done it a few times. When someone asks if you can help out, know what to do, or even if you’ve been somewhere the answer is most likely a strong yes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)