More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

Who shall we follow in this erotic space epic?

Character/Story Creation Guide

If you are reading this, then you want to make a character but not sure how to go about doing it. Don't fret! It's quite easy!

In the main body document of the game, there is a simple character sheet with instructions on how to create your character. It is up to you if you want to go balls to wall and treat your story as a game itself, use the sheet as a guideline of how to make your character, or just use the information provided and do whatever the hell you want!

You can evenly cheaply copy/paste your character sheet as a means of introducing your character for your own story if you wish to do that to quickly associate the readers with them. Otherwise, just get right into the story making!

As opposed to what sort of story you can make with this setting, feel free to have it be whatever you want. So long as it's possible with the given information, there is no limit to what sort of story you can make. The games we have had thus far with this system usually revolves around being mercenaries or military...either way it involves us doing missions for some structure (military, corporations, or contractors) and progress as characters and story wise through doing missions. But you can just as easily fuck that and just have characters that live their lives in a galaxy full of colorful characters.

As stated in the first page, feel free to hit me in the comments or the private messages to have any questions answered. And also feel free to check the first page for any updates!

Simple as that

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)