More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madrabbit madrabbit

What does her coach make her take off first?

Character Sheets

This is a work in progress. If you add characters that interact with Tara, I'll update them here too.

Tara Wood

Main protagonist of the story. Please write everything using her POV in third person narrative.

Tara is 18 years old. She has gathered her fame by winning last year's Regionals and Sectionals. She was expected to win Nationals too had she didn't withdrew due to her father's and financial problems that followed. She managed to apply to a state-run university. Her major was Veterinary. She was excellent in schools before her father's and should be doing OK in university.

She was about 153 cm (around 5' 1") and weighed 43 Kg (95 lbs). She had slim figure with A-cup breast, and growing. She wore a shoulder-length brown hair. She usually left it messy outward curl but changed it to bun during the match or practice sessions. She had innocent beauty and charming looks. She was smart but sometimes reckless.

She liked animals, she hoped to have both cats and dogs if she have money to do so. If she couldn't make it as professional figure skater, she'll be a veterinary surgeon.

She was quite submissive but curious. After losing her father who railroaded her through life, the university will be the first time she make it mostly by her own, if it don't conflict with her mother or Steve's instructions.

Steve Johns

THE Steve Johns. He is Tara's coach.

Jessica Campbell

Another student in the group. Jessica is about the same age as Tara, maybe a few months older. She is in her last year of the junior level.

Her grudge for Tara stemmed from the belief that Tara diverted much attention from Steve. And that if she receive inferior training to Tara's. If Tara didn't exist, she should be the one that win Nationals

Abraham Smith

One of the coach.

Ilsa Schmucker

One of the two coach.

Timothy Jordan

Another student. He is already twenty and in Senior Men. Though he can still be in Junior pair if he enter the competition with either Tara or Jessica.

Michelle Kennedy

A girl of fourteen years old. Steve trains her to use her father's influence in politics.

NOTE: Please exclude Michelle from any sexual or violent situation (actually please keep the to minimum). Don't let her witness anything sexual. Such chapters will be rejected. She exists only to let everyone knows that Steve knows a lot of influential people and thus cannot be touched.

George Cunningham

A student in the same department with Tara. He was slightly older than her.

David "Donald Duck" Robinson

A student in the same department with Tara. He was slightly older than her and George. In his youth, he had a wacky sound that irritated everyone, hence the name 'Donald Duck'.

Catherine Wilson Wood

Tara's mother. She devoted everything to for her daughter, including working two jobs to support her after her husband's . While Catherine was no longer young, she still quite a look.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)