More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TD980 TD980

Ready to Play?

Character Profiles

Hannah, Sophia and Natalie grew up in the same city together and have known each other since elementary school. The trio of girls have been living together in their college dorm for the past year or so. Hannah is looking to earn her medical degree, Sophia is training to become a social worker and Natalie has taken up journalism.

Hannah (Yourself)

Hannah is often times viewed as the voice of reason among her college roommates, though sometimes she can be a bit hotheaded when provoked. She loves her friends to , but isn't afraid to scold or berate them if necessary to put them back on track. Since arriving in college, studying and earning her medical degree has been more of a priority to her than partying. While she might be seen as the boring one within her group of friends, she is actually far more interesting than what she lets on. She is usually interested in trying new things and can be very flirtatious around those she finds attractive. Hannah likes to keep her shoulder length hair straight and in it's natural color of brown. She has soft, pinkish red lips and soothing green eyes. Underneath her often professionally dressed figure is a thin hourglass shaped body with small breasts and a plump and firm bottom.

Sophia

Sophia is always joyful and a little bit eccentric. Any room she enters is immediately brightened by her beaming personality and care free attitude. This can sometimes be a little overwhelming to her friends and those close to her. Her build is slender and petite, while her face screams cute more than it does sexy, as is evident by her gorgeous blue eyes that could make most people melt inside when she stares at them. Her thin lips and cute button nose are framed delicately by her small ears. She often likes to keep her long, silky brown hair in a ponytail. Sophia is an adventurous type, often going on ski trips during the winter holidays and rafting during the summertime. Her adventurous attitude also extends into her sex life. She has been intimate with numerous girls before on many different occasions and isn't afraid to try kinky new things.

Natalie

Natalie is a very prideful and confident women. She loves being the center of attention and will get jealous of others when that spotlight is stolen. Growing up, her parents were very wealthy which meant she was spoiled all throughout her youth and college won't be costing her a dime. The unwavering confidence she has in herself is backed up by her undeniable beauty. She has intricate brown eyes and full red lips that adorn her feminine face. Her long and luscious honey blonde hair is the most standout of her features, though the rest of her body is nothing less than breathtaking itself. Blessed with a curvy frame that tapers out at the waist and larger than average breasts, Natalie would be considered a goddess by any person lucky enough to see her unclothed. Her main flaw is the selfish and holier-than-thou personality that is likely the reason she goes through boyfriends as often as she changes clothes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)