More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kineticat Kineticat

Ready to start?

Character Notes and Reference Material (some spoilers if you haven't read everything).

I decided to share some character notes. I plan to occasionally update this as I add chapters. I tried to only include things someone could find out if they've read every chapter published here and in her casting. I think I've captured everyone remotely important that have shown in the story so far. Who knows though? Maybe I screwed up and added something I haven't published yet or missed a tidbit or two ;)

La Grande, Oregon

Simone (Protagonist)- She's only 5 ft even and weighs 100 lbs soaking wet. She has shoulder-length copper-colored hair and 34B breasts. She was born in Wyoming but is living in Oregon for college. Her mother was a big liar and her father was abusive.

Brett Branich (Firebox model recruiter)- He's a tall, white guy in his forties with a short salt and pepper haircut. He ran Simone's first casting call.

Jack Schaffer (Adult bookstore owner)- He's a white guy with long black hair. You'd guess he's in his early 30's. He has a spindly build. He paid to fuck Simone in her first casting and she thinks he's a creepy asshole. He has a thing for coed redheads.

Walker Kuhn (Simone's Firebox agent)- He's a bald white man in his 40's and wears glasses. He is well built so Simone thinks he's a workout junkie.

Jim Decard (Apartment building manager)- He's an old white guy. He's about sixty, has thin, greasy black hair, and is the resident creeper. Simone really doesn't like him.

Murderer (From dream sequence)- Just described as a figure with a "gravelly sounding deep male voice".

Katherine 'Kat' Chiang (Friend)- She's described as "the original goth bad girl". She's a 5'5" Asian girl (Chinese heritage) with long black hair. Simone at one point thinks she "know(s) for a fact at least a few guys have taken cell video of her sucking them off. At least she used to joke about it occasionally." She's worked with Simone at the sports bar (The Pitstop). Kat is no fan of the sports bar though ("Wages and tips at that crap dive have never paid the bills"). She sells weed and blowjobs on the side at the bar. She was kicked out of her apartment because her roommate didn't pay the bills and is currently living with Simone temporarily.

Professor Trey Edwards (Simone's theater teacher)- He uses a Key2 cell phone. He has tight curly blonde hair and blue eyes. He's in his late 40s. Simone thinks he enjoys putting her in positions he can ogle her.

Brenda (student)- She has "long blonde hair, short skirts, and big breasts". She's a bit of a flirt and uses her looks to get assignment help. Simone thinks she's not very smart but is nice.

Marsha Silver (Edwards' partner)- She's a beautiful brunette with her hair braided down to the middle of her back and deep gray eyes. Looks like she's in her early 30s. She has a 'very full bust'.

Mrs. Olaf (School receptionist)- She's in her late 50s and has curly white hair.

Tyler Lawrence (Lawyer)- He's 32. He's about 5'10", with short black hair and piercing gray eyes. He rents the game room at Simone's work-study.

Robert (Lawrence's MTG partner)- He's about 6 feet even. He has long brown hair, blue eyes, and looks to be in his early 40s.

Catherine Creek State Park, Oregon shoot

George (Shoot crew)- He has long, brown hair. He's a tad over six foot tall and looks in his later 20s.

Rocquelle (Makeup) She's a black woman with long, kinky hair and in her early 30s. She's a lesbian that's great at eating pussy. Simone and she get along well. She has a salon in Portland.

Debbie (Wardrobe)- She's blonde and professional.

Lon Agra (Director)- He's a short white fellow, about 5'4" with long salt and pepper hair braided down his back. He has brown eyes and a deep baritone voice. Simone thinks he's in his later 40s. He has a 6-inch cock.

Greg (Lead actor)- He's a 6'2" tall white guy who looks like he lives at the gym. "From his long blonde hair down past his barrel chest to the tree trunks he calls legs, he's a big boy." He has a 9-inch cock.

John (Actor)- Black man in his 20s. He's about 5'11", has a shaved head and a deep voice. He has an 8-inch cock.

Jorge (Actor)- A big 5'11" Latino guy. He sports a buzz cut and deep brown eyes. He's in his 20s. He has a 7-inch cock.

Devon (Actor)- He's a 5'6" white guy with black hair and blue eyes. He's in his 20s. He has a 'chunky' cock.

Marcus (Actor)- Marcus is a wiry 5'10" ebony fellow with dreads and he comes across as relaxed and easy-going. He's in his 20s.

Pedro (Actor)- He's an inch or two taller than Devon and has shoulder-length black hair. He's a Latino fellow in his 20s.

Austin, Texas

Todd (Austin escort agency intern)- He's a tall, lanky Asian guy. He picks Simone up at the airport.

Jennifer Perkins (Austin escort agent phone woman)- All Simone knows is she has a woman's voice. She briefed Simone on the Austin job.

Beckett's driver- A well-built man is the only description so far.

Sue Lin (Beckett's wife)- She's a young Asian woman who looks around 30. She tolerates Beckett's escorts because he gets his weird urges out of the way with them. Simone likes her but they aren't close.

Charles Beckett (Austin client)- An older white man in his early fifties. The top of his head is bald and shiny but white thinning hair still grows from the sides. He isn't obese but he has a sizable tummy sticking out over his belt. He has a five-inch cock. He was last seen under federal arrest in El Paso for paying to have labor trafficked for his distillery by Umberto Gonzales.

Jorge Rivera (Beckett's supplier)- He's an average-sized Latino gentleman who is about 5'8" and appears to be in good shape for a man in his 40s. He has an eight-inch cock.

Frederick Dawson (Beckett's business associate)- Simone has never met him. He has a "distinguished sounding older gentleman's voice" over the phone. Beckett hates him.

Jules Lannister (Beckett's friend)- She co-owns "Lannister's" nightclub. She's a tall woman about 5'9" with long wavy blonde hair. She has "ample cleavage" and is bi. She and Simone have a friendly relationship but Jules likes to tease her about not liking girls.

Devon Lannister (Beckett's friend)- He co-owns "Lannister's" nightclub. He stands at about 5'8" with deep brown eyes. His thin gray hair has retreated back from his forehead leaving a vaguely M-shaped bald patch atop the front of his dome. He's clean-shaven when Simone meets him. Last seen flying to Ireland.

Umberto Gonzales (Shady labor smuggler)- He does odd jobs for Jules and is part of a labor smuggling ring that works occasionally with Charles.

Cop 1 (Brian Fogerty)- An older black man, maybe 35. He stands about 6'2" and appears to spend a good deal of time at the gym.

Cop 2 (Jeff)- He's a short, squat white guy in his older 20s. He's still taller than you are but only by a few inches. He has a seven-inch cock.

Cop 3 (Phillip)- He's in his early 30s with long dirty blonde hair. Has a nine-inch cock.

Armed man 1 (Nightclub invader)- He's a young-looking Latino guy. He's about 5'10", maybe 19 or 20.

Apartment Layout (please excuse my horrible MSPaint work!):


Nothing here even comes close to being to scale :)

A- Hall Closet

B- Storage Room

C- Hallway

D- Bathroom

E- Simone's Bedroom

F- Small Balcony

G- Bigger Balcony

H- Kitchen Counter/Bar

I- Kitchen

J- Shelves and such

K- Livingroom

J- Front Door


What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)