More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by varmint1234 varmint1234

What's the first class?

Character List

John. Our male protagonist. A nerdy college senior about to graduate, who’s only taking the class for the credit he needs to graduate. His dorky exterior hides a pretty athletic body, large cock, and with a very active imagination and desire to experiment.

Doe. Our female protagonist. Late blooming brunette, who even thou she has a killer 36-24-36 body, still thinks she’s plain girl from high school. She wears frumpy outfits that hide her curvaceous body.

Prof Rita. Mysterious but very sexy Professor. She has a dark complexion, green eyes, large 36DD tits, nice big round ass, and smartly trimmed bush. She is completely comfortable in her body, totally uninhibited, and an expert at anything that has to do with sex. Her voice is very sensual and persuasive. She encourages class participation.

Aimi. Small Japanese exchange student. She dyes her hair brown and changes the look a lot. Her face is very beautiful, with nice high cheek bones and very sensuous lips. She has nice very pert B-Cups and a small tight hard-body. She makes up for her poor English with her enthusiasm and openness.

Lada. Very outgoing Brunette. She knows she has a killer athletic body and loves to show it and her 36C tits off. She has a hard stomach, tight ass, and very muscular thighs.

Rod. Confident athletic male who has great stamina. Not the brightest in the class, but willing to follow orders.

More to come, feel free to add your own . . .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)