More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khalilg Khalilg

What Next?

Character List

This is a list of characters within this story. Alongside their appearances and a short description.

You: John Doe

You are a young male student who has recently moved to a suburban town called Smeatown with your parents and sister. You are horny most of the time and jerk off on a daily basis. You don't have a girlfriend and it's hard for you to be romantic. You have a best friend called James whom you hang around with often. You have a crush on James sister Gina, who is the same age as your sister Megan. You have a foot fetish and have a hidden photo album where you try and gather foot photos of hot women.

Father: Jean Doe

Jean, your father. He is of French descent and moved to USA in his teens to live the American dream. He met your mother shortly after moving. He values hard work and respect over everything.

Mother: Cherie Doe

Cherie is your mother. She is very reserved and a traditional wife to your father. Shortly after they got married. She had two kids, yourself and Megan.

Sister: Megan Doe

Megan is your sister. You were close to her during your childhood. However as you both grew older you drifted away from eachother. Megan goes to the same college as you in Smeatown.

Best friend: James Valentino

You met James when you moved into Smeatown about 6 months ago. You always hang out together and play video games with eachother online. He is a bit of a nerd and like you, doesn't get any luck with the ladies.

James Sister: Gina Valentino

James Sister Gina, she also goes to the same college as you and is good friends with Megan. You like her and have a crush on her however you never acted upon your feelings. She is not fond of you and only tolerates you because of your friendship with James. She most likely thinks you are a pervert because of Megan.

James Mother: Alexis Valentino

Mother to both James and Gina. She has always been kind to you and is a friend to your mother. Her husband had passed away and is now a widow in charge of the household.

College Nurse: Nurse Peaks.

Commonly known as nurse peaks. She is the head nurse of the medical bay and is in charge with the health and well-being of students. She is happily married.

Librarian secretary: Mrs Marie

She has recently started in her position at Smeatown university. She has an outgoing attitude and is always friendly with students.

Head Librarian: Mrs Addams

Mrs Addams has been with Smeatown for the past 10 years and has experience in historical studies. She can be strict sometimes but deep down she has a gentle heart to go with her massive melons.

Antique Shop Owner: Romi.

Romi is the owner of the antique shop in downturn Smeatown. She is interesting and is not one to be controlled. Not much is known about her life and what she does in her downtime is private.

Antique Shop assistant: Karlee

Karlee is Romi's assistant. Handling general sales and running the store when Romi is not around. She is outgoing and likes to meet new people

History Teacher: Mrs Jaymes

Mrs Jaymes is the history teacher. She is very strict and does not tolerate misbehaviour in her class. She is single and is not interested in a relationship.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)