More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

Character Introductions

Here is an overview of characters in this story. Spoliers so beware. The pictures are just ones I found off Google to act as visual representations of the characters.

Sarah Watkins (later Sarah Dillard-Watkins): 19 year old, pale, very Christian Wisconsin native With wavy red hair and brown eyes, she dresses very conservatively and is overall a sheltered person. That is until she arrives at college and after an encounter with a lesbian girl, begins having feelings for her roommate against her better judgement.

Jillian 'Jill' Dillard (Later Jillian Dillard-Watkins): A 19 year old nearly 20, tall, tan and athletic Texas born girl with a tomboyish style and attitude. She loves sports and music and after learning Sarah's secret about her over to two's trip to Sarah's home over the Winter holidays, she admits she has feelings for her too. Her hair style changes a few times during the course of the story, but it's naturally blonde.

Tara Watkins: Sarah's younger 18 year old sister. Essentially a shorter, younger looking Sarah. However she seems to hold more experience than her older sister when it comes to sex and what women are into.

Tom Watkins: Sarah's younger brother. A video game playing geek with messy brown hair and a slender frame.

Martin Watkins: Sarah's father as well as a preacher. He has the usual dad bod and properly groomed brown hair and a goatee.

Leslie Watkins: Sarah's mother, she and Martin run the church in Sarah's hometown, her daughters get their looks from her side of the family.

Eliza DiMarco: Leader of the LGBT support group that Sarah and Jill attend, she has olive skin and medium frizzy dark hair.

Jennifer Moore (born Jason Moore): A MtF transgender woman, retains her old height and love of automobiles. Member of the LGBT support group.

Courtney Becker: A pale brunette girl that Sarah and Jill meet at one of the LGBT group meetings and later befriend, her parents are Jewish however she is unsure if she wants to continue to share their beliefs.

Kelsey Cho: Courtney's roommate. She's a half-Korean, half-Caucasian geek that streams under the screen name of Kelsey Valentine.

Melissa Dillard: Jill's mom, a blonde full figured Texan woman with some more traditional values and a love for her daughter and music.

Randal Dillard: Jill's dad, a gruff dirty blonde alcoholic who left Jill, her brothers and mom when Jill was fifteen after his and Melissa's rocky marriage finally fell apart, but has made a surprise return and might be here to stay.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)